You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Revenge 'fraping'

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One time when we were round my mates stoned to bits we posted something like 'this rash doesn't look normal and the nhs helpline are useless!' we expected nothing really, we knew he had his mum on there but we weren't expecting anything funny to come of it, we were just being stoned idiots.

Instead everyone from his mum to his aunt to his manager were commenting on it giving the number for the nearest walk in clinic, offering him lifts and all sorts. Eventually his mam rang him and he ended up booting off with her for asking him questions like 'who was she' and 'why he didnt use protection' we were in absolute hysterics on his sofa and he was fuming with us. You had to be there really..

Best one I've has done to me was when the guys at work changed my picture to just me and this bigger lass also from work. Basically cut everyone else out, tagged her in it and logged me out. It wasn't until I got in later that night when I realised. She had inboxed me saying she liked the original photo 'but I like this one more ;) x'

I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth so I told her I meant to change it to the full picture but must have cropped it wrong and threw in a 'we do look like babes though ey haha' in an attempt to make her feel a tiny bit better about thing. She didn't bother replying and has being quite arsey with me since. Stupid cow!

Best one I've has done to me was when the guys at work changed my picture to just me and this bigger lass also from work. Basically cut everyone else out, tagged her in it and logged me out. It wasn't until I got in later that night when I realised. She had inboxed me saying she liked the original photo 'but I like this one more ;) x'

I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth so I told her I meant to change it to the full picture but must have cropped it wrong and threw in a 'we do look like babes though ey haha' in an attempt to make her feel a tiny bit better about thing. She didn't bother replying and has being quite arsey with me since. Stupid cow!

Should have smashed her lad. Big lasses are great fun in the sack. In fact, negged for turning down at least one guaranteed night of chubby passion.

Seen the first one before but it's still boss

It isn't so much a 'frape' as a 'life-ruined'. Either way, I can never understand when people go 'lol, I just got fraped!'

Put a lock on your phone for gods sake! When someone asks to use your laptop, say 'sure, gimme a sec' and take it to the toilet and spend the next 15 minutes clearing out cookies, saved passwords and form auto-fill caches.