You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Glastonbury

The-Sir

Most of my mates are going and my red button doesn't work so if I do watch I'll no doubt be treated to the musical delights of Mumford and Sons, the Vaccines, Example and other steaming garbage.

I just wanna be able to hear Dino Jr, Portishead and Tame Impala.

I may look at going next year. I would love to be seeing Public Enemy, Portishead, Dinosaur JR, Pumpkins, PiL, Nick Cave, I Am Kloot and Primal.

Telly and a few beers will have to do. Even though I am out watching a mates band on Friday. I am hoping my mate has a rock and roll breakdown and quits the band on stage right in front of me. It is the only reason I am going.

Gutted not to be going but meant to be hopping the ferry over to bestival. top line-up.

I've seen the rolling stones already and mumford and sons are good but should be nowhere near headlining glastonbury yet.

i'd love to see portishead. i've been stoned to dummy more times than any other record.

I'm going, it'll be my first time. After having a nightmare getting tickets initially, I managed to get one on the re-sale but it means I've got to get a coach down on Thursday morning. No matter though, I can't fucking wait. Feel like a kid at Christmas here.

i'd love to see portishead. i've been stoned to dummy more times than any other record.

I'm going, this will be my fourth time since losing my Glastonbury virginity in 2009. The above is the only thing I'm even remotely interested in this year. It may be a good thing as I'm hoping I'll stumble across more interesting acts rather than bombing round with my head down trying to catch 15 different bands in a day.

I may look at going next year. I would love to be seeing Public Enemy, Portishead, Dinosaur JR, Pumpkins, PiL, Nick Cave, I Am Kloot and Primal.

Telly and a few beers will have to do. Even though I am out watching a mates band on Friday. I am hoping my mate has a rock and roll breakdown and quits the band on stage right in front of me. It is the only reason I am going.

Saw them in the New Bands tent in 03, followed by Brendan Benson. Fucking boss. Off our heads on garys at 1 or 2 in the afternoon.

Ace times.

Quick question for anyone heading down:

Any idea on what gate the coaches use to drop off? This is the first year we've hired a one out as we've usually done the National Express, only our driver belled us before to confirm where to drop us off. He was going on about dropping us off at the shuttle bus station but no way we're having that because the coach park is right next door to the main entrance. Only thing is, for the life of me, I can't remember what bloody gate it is and there's fuck all online for it as I've been fucking bombarded with National Express plugs.

Any help?

Gutted not to be going but meant to be hopping the ferry over to bestival. top line-up.

I've seen the rolling stones already and mumford and sons are good but should be nowhere near headlining glastonbury yet.

Any idea if the stones are allowing the cameras to film them. I know they kicked a massive fuss up and had refused to b e shown playing.