You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"Like I Say... The Story of the 2012-13 Season"

TLW

likeisay_large.jpg

I've just completed my new book, "Like I Say" and I'm taking pre-orders on it now. It will be back from the printers in early July (possibly sooner) and the digital alternative will be ready in a few days. I'll whack the Kindle version up on Amazon in a few weeks, but I would rather sell what I can myself first.

It's a similar format to my last one, 'The King's Last Stand', in that it's a review of the entire season. Like last time, all the match reports and Premier League Round Ups from the throughout the year are included, and there's chapters on Suarez / Ivanovic, the 'Being: Liverpool' documentary and Carragher's retirement amongst other things.

Anyway, you can read more about it here.

To pre-order it online, click here.

First person to make a crack about 'Where's my book" gets banned.

Dave

likeisay_large.jpg

I've just completed my new book, "Like I Say" and I'm taking pre-orders on it now. It will be back from the printers in early July (possibly sooner) and the digital alternative will be ready in a few days. I'll whack the Kindle version up on Amazon in a few weeks, but I would rather sell what I can myself first.

It's a similar format to my last one, 'The King's Last Stand', in that it's a review of the entire season. Like last time, all the match reports and Premier League Round Ups from the throughout the year are included, and there's chapters on Suarez / Ivanovic, the 'Being: Liverpool' documentary and Carragher's retirement amongst other things.

Anyway, you can read more about it here.

To pre-order it online, click here.

First person to make a crack about 'Where's my book" gets banned.

Dave

The difficult second book?

I liked my name suggestion better

"Being: Rodgered" was the best, I just couldn't justify using it.

I see Carra has reviewed it positively

For that reason, I'm out

Yeah you should steer clear, you'd hate the Carra tribute chapter at the end.

Just having the 'E' in your name tells me it's gonna be something special.

Makes me sound more important, I think.

Just having the 'E' in your name tells me it's gonna be something special.

I'm a bit pissed about that E as it wasn't in last seasons book.......Many's the time I was having a dinner party and I'd have to hurriedly hide it away, whereas the E would have give it not only pride of place but kudos for me.

Maybe he has some Carribean roots and its Everton?

Edited by Stickman

Eeeeegorrrrrr.

Dave likes a clean kit and after Biscan's 'clean kit' performance in the mud pit against Burnley in the FA Cup he changed it from Endeavor to Eeegor.

Thank God Djimi at least put a tackle or two in besides his spin-o-rama OG or it be D.D. Usher.

Why is it most people remember Eeegors bad performances? He did have some stand-out performances. Against Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions league in 2005, he was class. He was threading Jan Molby like passes.

He was possibly the only Liverpool player ever than never smiled. However there is rumours going around when he was on his own in his car he used to head-bang and was a bit of a nutter.

Why is it most people remember Eeegors bad performances? He did have some stand-out performances. Against Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions league in 2005, he was class. He was threading Jan Molby like passes.

He was possibly the only Liverpool player ever than never smiled. However there is rumours going around when he was on his own in his car he used to head-bang and was a bit of a nutter.

Depor as well in the group stages.

I also witnessed Igor's only LFC home goal vs Bolton in 2005. John Welsh started. It came from a LeTallec cross.

Those were the days....

Pre-ordered and looking forward to reading. Dave's middle name is Edward.

That's just what I tell people. I'm named after my dad, Eddie, but that's not his real name. His name is Eminem but he changed it to Eddie when the rapper of the same name came on the scene. Imagine how pissed he was when that Usher 'I believe I can fly' loser then emerged. Not as easy changing your surname though, so he drew the line there.