You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching that interview the guy seems a bit of a bellend, I also think deporting the twat is a bit extreme, glancing the thread I don't think I'm alone in those opinions.

I guess the question would be, if a foreign national disrupted the F* C*p F***l or British Grand Prix (some cock did in 2003 but think they were from these shores) or whatever in such a way, would a similar punishment be handed down? If so then fair do's, if not then the Boat Race elitism bashers might have a point.

Don't give a shit about the race personally, but many do and its running doesn't exactly offend me in any way. Suppose they could always take a leaf from the W***d C**b Ch*****ship and make it more inclusive by opening it up to more competitiors to qualify than the traditional big two.

056e8__67092540_youngones.jpg

If I went to Sweden and got caught shagging a Moose, I would prefer to be deported than locked in jail

Firstly, there are no moose in Sweden, only elks. Secondly, bestiality is not illegal unless harm to the animal is caused, and I doubt your winky would cause much damage in the minge of an elk.

Dont you lot take Elk & Safety seriously?

I tried to subtly hint at it with "there are no moose in Sweden". Too subtle? Unless I misunderstood what the tap-in was.

Just in the news today in Canada....

Maritime moose sex corridor gets land donation - Nova Scotia - CBC News

Maritime moose sex corridor gets land donation

The Nature Conservancy of Canada has received 316 hectares of private land from a former top diplomat to promote cross-border moose love along the Nova Scotia-New Brunswick boundary.

The land conservation organization has been attempting to assemble a corridor of land on the Chignecto Isthmus between the two provinces as part of its so-called Moose Sex Project.

Derek Burney, former Canadian ambassador to the United States and chief of staff to Brian Mulroney when he was prime minister, said when he heard of the project he was amused and inspired.

story continues....

It seems my comments on this thread have been taken too far, I awoke this mornin to three CID/MI5/SOCA dudes wanting to ask me if I'm a big shagger, they said they was marsh lane cid but they probably lied. They looked my right in my eye and asked me all kinds about burgaling a bird I was hangin an bangin with but she got the wrong end of the stick so did I it seemed, crossed wires, i had left my hat in hers with mad dna, to be surprised is to be last to know, I only jumped in her window and started to make a coffee before I was told not to stay where I was and I shouldnt be breaking in somewhere anyway since I'm wanted for attempted murder. Well turned out to be section 18 assault wounding with intent but I had the right to remain silent, I was arrested but I did it my way and the gent who arrested me went his way in life with a new impetus, you see the police work for me, they understand, I mean who wants cuts, the police running round with holes in their kecks, holes in their socks, asking for change for the fone, oh I've got change all right, they hate, they hate a big mouth, they hate the government even worse, then when the revolution comes and the government ask the police to charge us, itll be like braveheart when the irish 'aaaarg' shake hands and lets cleanse the elites and drag them into the streets, all will be zero. So hopefully they will leave it at that but Im not to contact the bird, I really liked that one and dont understand why she is not my wife but the search continues, the gangsta revolutionary bitch foretold in every holy book known to man to be by my side at the end of days remains elusive and I am weary and hagged raggedy man yet I must press on

Damn!

Ok, if I turned up at Valborgsmässoafton hanging out the back of a real life Elk and caused the event to be abandoned, is there a chance I could be deported?

Probably not, but you would have to spend the rest of your life living in the Ecuadorean Embassy.

It seems my comments on this thread have been taken too far, I awoke this mornin to three CID/MI5/SOCA dudes wanting to ask me if I'm a big shagger, they said they was marsh lane cid but they probably lied. They looked my right in my eye and asked me all kinds about burgaling a bird I was hangin an bangin with but she got the wrong end of the stick so did I it seemed, crossed wires, i had left my hat in hers with mad dna, to be surprised is to be last to know, I only jumped in her window and started to make a coffee before I was told not to stay where I was and I shouldnt be breaking in somewhere anyway since I'm wanted for attempted murder. Well turned out to be section 18 assault wounding with intent but I had the right to remain silent, I was arrested but I did it my way and the gent who arrested me went his way in life with a new impetus, you see the police work for me, they understand, I mean who wants cuts, the police running round with holes in their kecks, holes in their socks, asking for change for the fone, oh I've got change all right, they hate, they hate a big mouth, they hate the government even worse, then when the revolution comes and the government ask the police to charge us, itll be like braveheart when the irish 'aaaarg' shake hands and lets cleanse the elites and drag them into the streets, all will be zero. So hopefully they will leave it at that but Im not to contact the bird, I really liked that one and dont understand why she is not my wife but the search continues, the gangsta revolutionary bitch foretold in every holy book known to man to be by my side at the end of days remains elusive and I am weary and hagged raggedy man yet I must press on

Dennis, you woke up, farted, went downstairs made a cup of tea, had a bowl of Sugar Puffs and watched Antiques Roadshow on Yesterday.

You're now sitting in your underpants, eating a cheese toastie and watching Countdown.

Regardless of his motives, people still not getting the basic concept that civil disobedience is often going to mean breaking the law. And as such that isn't a justification for deporting someone unless you're cool with a state that systematically intimidates its people to dissuade them from dissent.

If protests are anything to go by an EDL bloke would have been treated much more lightly. Far more likely to be dragged into a van as part of the Occupy movement than the EDL. The boys in blue know who to "protect and serve".