You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You just can't see it as you concentrated on the nonsense bits.

What, like claiming Shankly would slit my throat, that I read the Daily Mail, that I support UKIP, or the bit where he likened to some Aussie fucktard who jumped in front of the boat race to Mahatma Ghandi?

He can't stand me (gutted, like) so he spouted a load of diarrhoeic fucking drivel like he normally does.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant. Dennis Tooth comparing an Aussie fucktard with Ghandi and Malcolm X. And you have the temerity to call me stupid' date=' you raving fucking crackhead.

If he had considered the consequences and had considered it might involve being deported, then maybe he should shut the fuck up moaning about it. Clearly it's not something he considered and clearly he didn't think it through very well.

Incidentally I believe UKIP are fucktards Dennis. They run at the same level of fucktardedness as the rest of them, including militant scum you and yours support. I also don't read the Daily Mail. But don't let facts get in the way of your prejuduices about people will you. Retard.[/quote']

Who are the Militant scum? There are none and the ones that were have long since disappeared into various guises.

We could actually do with a Militant fringe to put a rocket up the arses of the phonies that pass for Labour politicians these days.

Dennis' points are a mixture of salient and simply downright foil hatted mentalist ramblings.

Its difficult to tell them apart at times.

And maybe shankly wouldnt have slit ya throat, at the very least he'd have kicked ye arse down some steps or something, you certainly wouldnt be invited to have a brew with his wife, are you kidding me, he'd have bashed your teef in.

Seriously he wouldnt stand there listening to your crap, Paisley would have been more laid back about a fool like you but he'd have diagnosed your mental illnesses just by watching you walk. Say if you'd have took him for a mug for not beating you silly and put your big nikes on his coffee table he would have threw boiling hot water he was going to use to flush out an ants nest in his kitchen right in your grid and sent you out screaming you had no right going in his house and giving it the billy big bollox, well maybe you'll learn to be more civil next time. But you wont, people like you normally have always been like that, it normally comes from a background where you have been smacked a lot as a child, worked up a right little destructive streak with all out focus on punishing people smeared all over your shitty outlook in life, low expectations, shit job, peicemeal offerings to ye wife who feigns being impressed but secretly wishes for better.

alien_256.JPG

Yeah, I wont lie to you about your chances, you have my sympathies.

I love how peaceful protest is fine as long as it doesn't disrupt anything important and pretty much goes without note. Is that what we're saying here? You can protest if you find a plot of public land that isn't being taken off you for the day by private interest and then don't disrupt anything that anyone might care about. Cool. That'll definitely bring about a change you desire.

The idea that he should be deported for it is fucking ludicrous. Yeah, it's probably not very nice that he's spoilt the big day of some rowers and the people watching...but that's the fucking point.

You don't think the Suffragette that threw herself under a horse was worried about voided bets of the race to be champion trainer do you, you myopic motherfuckers?

The law said that blacks have to sit on the back of the bus so bringing law into peaceful protest is a flawed concept anyway. Breaking it is a mainstay of civil disobedience.

Yes. That would have been front page news wouldn't it?

You don't seem to get this protesting to raise awareness for an issue thing Lurtz.

Awareness for what? That he "doesn't like capitalism / G8 / nuclear arms / society in general" or whatever it's fashionable not to like at the moment?

Anyway, I'm being obtuse with my banner comment. I really couldn't give a damn about the bloke. He's got nothing to say or to offer so he can get back to Australia.

As someone else already said: when you're a guest in someone else's country don't piss them off or you may be shown the door.

People seem incapable of reading examples of where protest has mattered and getting the point that is being raised. We know he isn't Rosa or Nelson, in fact he might well be a bit of a tit, however deporting him for this is so ludicrously over the top as to be almost a joke. A really nasty one.

They are deporting him because he broke the law, fucked up something that has sporting and cultural significance to this country at a time when everyone was panicking like shit about the possibility of the Olympics being fucked up and becoming an all round disaster. Taking all those things into account, including the fact he didn't have a tangible message that he wanted to raise and bring to the public means he's a cunt. We already have loads of cunts so he can return to his beautiful country and perhaps other cunts might not do the same in the future.

anyone remember when the supporter of a certain catholic sports team from scotland ran onto the pitch at the home of their protestant rivals in a game against an isreali sports team and ran towards the isreali fans waving a palestine flag? that was funny.

Awareness for what? That he "doesn't like capitalism / G8 / nuclear arms / society in general" or whatever it's fashionable not to like at the moment?

Anyway, I'm being obtuse with my banner comment. I really couldn't give a damn about the bloke. He's got nothing to say or to offer so he can get back to Australia.

As someone else already said: when you're a guest in someone else's country don't piss them off or you may be shown the door.

Depressingly you are right. I live in a country where the current govt have re-written the constitution to include homophobia, sacked the judiciary to make way for their own cronies, redefined the voting process to ensure they will win the next few elections, defined government-recognised religion as 12 churches only ( none of which include Muslims), have legislated against free press and have a prime minister who regularly consorts with journos who are blatantly anti-Semitic.

There are many protests but I know I cannot attend them as although I have a right to be here, fighting this govt as a foreigner is just not worthwhile

I love how peaceful protest is fine as long as it doesn't disrupt anything important and pretty much goes without note. Is that what we're saying here? You can protest if you find a plot of public land that isn't being taken off you for the day by private interest and then don't disrupt anything that anyone might care about. Cool. That'll definitely bring about a change you desire.

The idea that he should be deported for it is fucking ludicrous. Yeah, it's probably not very nice that he's spoilt the big day of some rowers and the people watching...but that's the fucking point.

You don't think the Suffragette that threw herself under a horse was worried about voided bets of the race to be champion trainer do you, you myopic motherfuckers?

The law said that blacks have to sit on the back of the bus so bringing law into peaceful protest is a flawed concept anyway. Breaking it is a mainstay of civil disobedience.

If he wants in King and Gandhi territory than he needs to find a few more blokes to go for a dip in the Thames.

Seems like this lad, like many of the crew that show up at those G8 and G20, are more intent on disruption than protesting.

I may have my history wrong but Martin Luther King marched with a million people on the Mall in Washington, DC.

Gandhi walked quite far for Indian salt, he didn't head over to the Colonial Office and smash the windows and pour salt on the streets of Calcutta. King didn't just grab a bunch of balaclaved-up hippies and start smashing shite eight ways to Sunday with no real 'dream' except to free the world from 'capitalism'.

I'm all for protest but leave the stinky hippies at home. In fact, the old stinky hippies of the 60s are the ones fucking it up for the new stinky hippy hipsters of today.

Benevolent dictatorship is the way to go. It's just really hard to find a decent dictator with just the right amount of suppression, compassion and lack of egomaniacalness.

If he wants in King and Gandhi territory than he needs to find a few more blokes to go for a dip in the Thames.

Seems like this lad, like many of the crew that show up at those G8 and G20, are more intent on disruption than protesting.

I may have my history wrong but Martin Luther King marched with a million people on the Mall in Washington, DC.

Gandhi walked quite far for Indian salt, he didn't head over to the Colonial Office and smash the windows and pour salt on the streets of Calcutta. King didn't just grab a bunch of balaclaved-up hippies and start smashing shite eight ways to Sunday with no real 'dream' except to free the world from 'capitalism'.

I'm all for protest but leave the stinky hippies at home. In fact, the old stinky hippies of the 60s are the ones fucking it up for the new stinky hippy hipsters of today.

Benevolent dictatorship is the way to go. It's just really hard to find a decent dictator with just the right amount of suppression, compassion and lack of egomaniacalness.

Britains-Queen-Elizabeth--008.jpg

Hello Patrick!

Pretty hilarious that you should find an interview conducted by that unfunny nomark. You like him Dennis don't you. Is he where you get all your opinions from?

"He protested peacefully against the boat race." Yeah, fucking boat race, fucking everyone's life up.

The utter bullshit that comes out of the Aussie's mouth in that interview is just laughable.

Why would I want to kick his wife in the stomach Dennis?