You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Let's see how long a foreign national would last in Australia for pulling a similar stunt. Fuck him. He should have considered the consequences of his actions before he took them.

Because careful consideration of the consequences also included the possibility of deportation? An attention-seeking twat he certainly is, but a threat to national security after having committed a crime so heinous it's worthy of his removal from the UK?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see how long a foreign national would last in Australia for pulling a similar stunt. Fuck him. He should have considered the consequences of his actions before he took them.

Any peaceful protest could be deemed to be a public nuisance.

Secondly, Im pretty sure he considered the consequences, thats what protest is about you idiot, sacrifice to make a point.

He may welll have known beforehand that he would be jailed and deported, neither you or I know whether he did consider the consequences. If he did and still committed to the protest, does that not make his actions and his own personal risk to his safety and the breakup of his family, doing a jailterm and eing deported, all the more commendable?

Lastly, Whether he considered the consequences or not is a distraction tactic you arent aware you are using to stop yourself thinking about what you are saying. Why is whether he 'considered the consequence' relevant to you?

Do you, and let me be clear here this isnt a comparison but a closer look at your logic, think Mahatma Ghandi or Martin Luther King or Malcolm X or Nelson Mandela should have 'considered the consequences' before they did what they did and therefore deserved what happend to them?

You are one of the stupidest people on here and deserve the consequences, you arent capable of considering, for your stupidity. But I digress, do you have any valid points to make?

Should I need to point out 'how long a foreign national would last in Australia' is not relevant since, we do not live in Australia, nor do we live in Bahrain, what those countries laws and customs are should not inform what we do here or we very quickly end up with North Korea's system since thats how 'tings are done over there' and by your logic should be the yardstick for how we live in this country.

The fact that I need to sit here and point out the above shows how brainwashed you are, you have to train yourself to miss such basic points, presumably by reading the Daily Mail whilst doing weight training and listening to 5 live, ready for the UKIP revolution.

He took a big risk, in fact two risks. The first was that he wouldn't drown, the second was he wouldn't get deported. Looks like he won one and lost one.

He disrupted an internationally famous sporting event, something so big that a load of shyster football fans like us know all about. The blokes in the boat train like fuckers for years to get there and he ruined it. Kick the cunt out. Remember the Aussie PM making a speech a few months ago that went along the lines of "you know what Australia stands for, you know what we like/don't like. We welcome everyone with open arms but if you seek to disrupt or change us well we'll boot you out"

This one?

snopes.com: Like It or Leave It

Brilliant. Dennis Tooth comparing an Aussie fucktard with Ghandi and Malcolm X. And you have the temerity to call me stupid, you raving fucking crackhead.

If he had considered the consequences and had considered it might involve being deported, then maybe he should shut the fuck up moaning about it. Clearly it's not something he considered and clearly he didn't think it through very well.

Incidentally I believe UKIP are fucktards Dennis. They run at the same level of fucktardedness as the rest of them, including militant scum you and yours support. I also don't read the Daily Mail. But don't let facts get in the way of your prejuduices about people will you. Retard.

It doesn't feature on your radar RiS. Doesn't mean it doesn't feature on other peoples'.

7.6m domestic viewers and between 100m and 400m Worldwide, depending on your source.

He got 6 months for being a "public nuisance". That isn't something that should get you deported.

The jail sentence is fair enough, but deportation is ridiculous. I find it worrying how many people so lightly dismiss the right to protest.

As for what Australia would have done, I don't care. They are a bunch of twats.

I made it clear I wasnt being compared to them and my point is clear and explicit on that.

Whether he is moaning or celebrating or not as you call it is irrelavant to whether I or others find it a breach of the civil liberties fought for by the likes of Martin Luther King.

The comparison is not being made, the only comparison made is that they were all, at one point or another considered a threat to national security, which only underlines my point. If you want me to make a comparison I will, it will only serve to show how ridiculous his treatment has been.

Ay? If he had considered the consequences maybe he should stop moaning about it? Again, think about what you are saying, ergo Mandela and his supporters should shut the fuck up bleating on and on and whining about his 26 years in incarcerated isolation becuase he brought it on himself. Its the most ridiculous point I've heard someone say with a straight face in a long time. Moaning, its called free speech my freind, you should learn about free thinking before you utilise it though.

You are either thick or being obtuse or brainwashed to fight for the rights of etonians and cambridgeans over right to peaceful protest.

Go and clap the queen. I'm dismayed that you think yourself a Liverpool supporter. You seem to think it is just about cheering the team, buying merchandise and a sky sports package. Shankly would have slit your throat and rightly so.

I made it clear I wasnt being compared to them and my point is clear and explicit on that.

Whether he is moaning or celebrating or not as you call it is irrelavant to whether I or others find it a breach of the civil liberties fought for by the likes of Martin Luther King.

The comparison is not being made, the only comparison made is that they were all, at one point or another considered a threat to national security, which only underlines my point. If you want me to make a comparison I will, it will only serve to show how ridiculous his treatment has been.

Ay? If he had considered the consequences maybe he should stop moaning about it? Again, think about what you are saying, ergo Mandela and his supporters should shut the fuck up bleating on and on and whining about his 26 years in incarcerated isolation becuase he brought it on himself. Its the most ridiculous point I've heard someone say with a straight face in a long time. Moaning, its called free speech my freind, you should learn about free thinking before you utilise it though.

You are either thick or being obtuse or brainwashed to fight for the rights of etonians and cambridgeans over right to peaceful protest.

Go and clap the queen. I'm dismayed that you think yourself a Liverpool supporter. You seem to think it is just about cheering the team, buying merchandise and a sky sports package. Shankly would have slit your throat and rightly so.

Best insult i've heard today.

Speaking of great Universities, when is Hull going to get a turn?

4892944_std.jpg

Blackadder: Remember you mentioned a clever boyfriend?

Nurse Mary: Yes.

Blackadder: I leapt on the opportunity to test you. I asked if he'd been to one of the great universities: Oxford, Cambridge, Hull.

Nurse Mary: Well?

Blackadder: You failed to spot that only two of those are great universities!

Nurse Mary: You swine!

Melchett: That's right! Oxford's a complete dump!

He's not working and paying taxes when he's in the nick is he? Too many fucking crims use the excuse they have a british wife, cat or mouse that needs to be supported as a means to evade the law.

Well, he should have fucking thought of the consequences before he slipped into old father thames then, shouldnt he?

Look at the kip of Enoch Powell here.

Yes siree' date=' he done made a fool of him...or in the real world he reminded us why he's a nutcase.[/quote']

Which one, Dennis or lurtz? Now I know Dennis can be a touch perplexing but there is no doubting he handed lurtz his arse on a little plate.

All because lilly livered bleedin' heart liberal judges caved in on his 'human rights' shit.

Some of these judges should be strung up by their fucking thumbs.

There are more than a few cases of foreign criminals escaping deportation by using the "right to family life" under the EU's Human Rights law.

People who've caused real crimes including fatalities, they've escaped deportation.

Yet this Aussie is being deported for disrupting a boat race, and it doesn't seem his "right to family life" is being considered despite having a pregnant British wife. Very inconsistent sentencing.