You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

He's being deported back to Australia. Guess that's what happens when you upset a bunch of toffs who have influence over the establishment. Wonder if he would face the same punishment had he disrupted a football match instead? He has a British wife who's pregnant too.

Yet 7 years and millions of pounds later we still can't deport Abu Qatada.

What's that about?

BBC News - Boat Race protester Trenton Oldfield must leave UK

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose the lesson here is don't shit in the face of people who are gracious enough to open their doors to you.

Disgusting what he did, reminds me of that defrocked priest who attacked the guy in the Olympic marathon and caused him to lose a medal.

I suppose the lesson here is don't shit in the face of people who are gracious enough to open their doors to you.

Disgusting what he did, reminds me of that defrocked priest who attacked the guy in the Olympic marathon and caused him to lose a medal.

The Palestinians would echo that sentiment.

Come on, SD, surely you don't mean that? Are they really comparable - an Olympic marathon and the insular, self-important nonsense that is "the" "boat race"?

Both are things that athletes train for for months, if not years. I appreciate that some of the rowers and spectators are middle class, and therefore in the eyes of some don't count.

The Palestinians would echo that sentiment.

Doesn't make any sense.

Both are things that athletes train for for months, if not years. I appreciate that some of the rowers and spectators are middle class, and therefore in the eyes of some don't count.

Doesn't make any sense.

It does. And you know it does.

Guest San Don

With a first name of Trenton (who the fuck calls their kid 'trenton' ffs?), he's hardly working class stock taking class action, is he?

He's as much of a fucking prick as the nobs in the boat race.

Guest San Don

With a first name of Trenton (who the fuck calls their kid 'trenton' ffs?), he's hardly working class stock taking class action, is he?

He's as much of a fucking prick as the nobs in the boat race.

Why does he have to be of working class stock?

Does it matter what his background is? If he's taking the piss, why jail and deport him, if he is serious about his cause, why jail and deport him?

They cant deport Abu Hamza but disrupt Eton and Cambridge rich boys club and your out on ye ear. Oh and Jimmy Saville.

Guest San Don
Why does he have to be of working class stock?

Does it matter what his background is? If he's taking the piss, why jail and deport him, if he is serious about his cause, why jail and deport him?

They cant deport Abu Hamza but disrupt Eton and Cambridge rich boys club and your out on ye ear. Oh and Jimmy Saville.

Why the fuck should british taxpayers pay to support some foreigner at Her Maj's pleasure?

He should be kicked out just for having a name like trenton, ffs.

Hamaz is a totally different kettle of fish (they have tried numerous times but lilly livered judges capitulated) and, I think you find that particular piece of shit will be on his way by the end of the month \ early next month now the Jordan legislation has been passed.

The guy has lived here for 10 years,it was a peaceful protest,no one was hurt it wasn't an act of terrorism, so why should that mean someone gets deported? The jury even told the judge to be lenient, he probably wouldn't have even got a custodial sentence until Tory MP Michael Ellis got involved.

I'm sure you write some of your crap just to get abuse, I guess it's less painful than self flagellation.

You clearly know very little about Australians.

If it's a surname, they will use it as a first name. In fact, some of them just make up words and pretend they are "names".

He's probably an idiot. But, you know what, there's something about him that I like.