You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nadine Coyle' date=' the irritating cunt.

Meant to mention this on the Date thread but I stayed in a decent hotel with a bird 2 weekends ago, good looking, size 12 but well toned, anyway, ends up play fighting on the bed a bit whilst rolling about, she swung a dig, probably aimed at my arm or something but she wasn't looking and clocked me right on the side of the jaw, my instant reaction? Dropped her with a body shot, I immediately apologised and and offered her a free shot, which she actually took by the way, bitch, but she loved the fact I'd digged her back, fair play, seeing her again.[/quote']

You need to become Bigbak's mentor.

You need to become Bigbak's mentor.

Haha, he needs some help that lad but I'm not entirely convinced he isn't either; a) a parody

b) embellishing or

c) beyond saving!

Hopefully none of them and just in need of a bit of luck though, mate.

Jayne McDonald, the foghorn bitch off Loose Women. She was singing at Whiston hospital the other night and presenting the staff with awards on some makeshift stage by Costa Coffee.

Even though this was z list behaviour she was still acting like a Hollywood A lister and fucking loves herself. She needs a good kick in the cunt with a size 10 steel toe capped Dr Martins.

Miranda Hart

The Loose Women

Hazel Irvine

Sarah Palin

Tamara Eccleston

Naomi Campbell

Victoria Beckham

Helen Skelton

Jo Wiley

The 3am Girls

Clare Balding

The exhumed carcass of Baroness Cuntface Thatcher

Kim Kardashian

Nigella Lawson

Kirstie Allsop

Ex-wives/mother-in laws

Katie Hopkins

Kay Burley

Esther McVey.

Melanie Phillips

Edwina Currie

Shirley Porter

Jordan

Davina McCall

Kerry Katona

The bird 3 doors down from JohnnyH

The gee-bag sitting beside JohnnyH having a coffee earlier with one of those voices that carries for about 6 miles.

Rihanna

Tulisa

Jilly Goulden

Sue Nicholls

lifetime fan's wife

The dumb piece Joe Le Taxi was banging

Amanda Bynes

Sara Millican

Amanda Holden

Sarah Cox

Andy Murray's mum

Louise Mensch

Kate McCann

Rebekah Brooks

Jonathan Ross' wife

Helen Flanagan

Fat bitch from TOWIE

Jade Goody (fat dead bitch)

Captain Turdseye's bird's ma

Nadine Dorries

Myleene Klass

Little Mix

Condoleezza Rice

Penny Pritzker

Anyone appearing on the E-Channel, and anyone watching it

Anne Robinson

Fearne Cotton

Little Mo

Louisa off The Apprentice

Just making sure that cunts on the list.

Sharon fucking Osbourne, and her daughter as well

What a shout.

I'd destroys Kelly in a hotel room to make her realise she isn't worth the shit of a tramps shoe. Then I'd take her daddy's money out of her Gucci bag and roll it up and stuff it up her loose and freshly abused arsehole saving only enough for me to get a taxi to the nearest GUM clinic

Tessa Jowell, who in all seriousness suggested on Question Time last night that the banking crisis may have been averted if it had been Lehman Sisters instead of Lehman Brothers. What a fucking stupid cunt. There's a reason women don't make it to the top in business, love, it's because they're shit at it, and they can't manage people.

I'm also adding her fellow panellist Melanie Philips, not just for being a columnist in the Daily Mail, but also on account of her outrageously racist rant against Iran, which coupled with her huge nose makes me think she'd not had a bacon butty for breakfast. She was rightly booed by the audience, and is joining the queue for wet slap.

This thread is very misogynist and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

Women. Apart from having a fanny and a nice rack, do they have a purpose? They are pretty much rubbish at everything, cry a lot and make weird squeaky noises when excited much like guinea pigs. Discuss.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/108366-women.html

What a shout.

I'd destroys Kelly in a hotel room to make her realise she isn't worth the shit of a tramps shoe. Then I'd take her daddy's money out of her Gucci bag and roll it up and stuff it up her loose and freshly abused arsehole saving only enough for me to get a taxi to the nearest GUM clinic

I would be in right behind you getting the money out of her arse. Then I would go on a bender with Ozzy, get him fucked, ask him what the hell were Sabbath thinking about with their new album and tell him what you had just done.

"See this tenner Ozzy"

"Fucking yeah man"

"Smell it"

"Whoah man, what the fuck is that?"

"It's very similar to 13 that you have just made with the lads isn't it?"

"Whoah man. That's a bit harsh isn't it"

"It's shit, shit from Kelly's arsehole"

"Whoah what the fuck man, you can't be doing that. Who the fuck.."

"It was Paulie D, Ozzy."

This thread is very misogynist and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

Women. Apart from having a fanny and a nice rack, do they have a purpose? They are pretty much rubbish at everything, cry a lot and make weird squeaky noises when excited much like guinea pigs. Discuss.

"Where neither love nor hatred is in the game, a woman's game is mediocre." - Nietzsche