You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll offer you the same deal lifetimes offered his missus, only in reverse. You get three to my one. And i promise not to hit your nads. x

If he takes you up on that offer, the first thing I'd ask him is what summer 2014 is like.

Anyway:

[YOUTUBE]aVb6VHvCupw[/YOUTUBE]

I don't watch it but I know who she is.

That other old blonde bint (not Gail but she's her friend) should be on this as well

You'll need to give me a name or something to go on. I weaned my bitch off soaps years ago and thankfully it is a cancer I no longer have to live with.

Perhaps a list of women who don't deserve a good slap would make for a shorter list. Further proof of what most of us already know - women are cunts.

For future reference, I'm not allowing fictional characters, but will allow the actresses that play them, if you think they deserve it. I'm also not allowing puppets, with the exception of Soo, because she was an irritating cunt.

As I am doing the honourable thing as the thread-starter and keeping a running list, henceforth anyone who adds a name that has already been mentioned will get negged to fuck. Commenting, endorsing, and/or disagreeing with entries to the queue is fine, but just mentioning a name to add who's in the queue already is just plain lazy/stupid. If you're lazy and stupid I will also assume you are fat, and a woman. Fat women deserve negging.

Miranda Hart

The Loose Women

Hazel Irvine

Sarah Palin

Tamara Eccleston

Naomi Campbell

Victoria Beckham

Helen Skelton

Jo Wiley

The 3am Girls

Clare Balding

The exhumed carcass of Baroness Cuntface Thatcher

Kim Kardashian

Nigella Lawson

Kirstie Allsop

Ex-wives/mother-in laws

Katie Hopkins

Kay Burley

Esther McVey.

Melanie Phillips

Edwina Currie

Shirley Porter

Jordan

Davina McCall

Kerry Katona

The bird 3 doors down from JohnnyH

The gee-bag sitting beside JohnnyH having a coffee earlier with one of those voices that carries for about 6 miles.

Rihanna

Tulisa

Jilly Goulden

Sue Nicholls

lifetime fan's wife

The dumb piece Joe Le Taxi was banging

Amanda Bynes

Sara Millican

Amanda Holden

Sarah Cox

Andy Murray's mum

Louise Mensch

Kate McCann

Rebekah Brooks

Jonathan Ross' wife

Helen Flanagan

Fat bitch from TOWIE

Jade Goody (fat dead bitch)

Captain Turdseye's bird's ma

Nadine Dorries

Myleene Klass

Little Mix

Condoleezza Rice

Penny Pritzker

Anyone appearing on the E-Channel, and anyone watching it

Anne Robinson

Fearne Cotton

Little Mo

Louisa off The Apprentice

jessie fucking j

I hate this fucking cunt. 'forget about the prriiiice tags' fuck off forget about eating and starve yourself to death you fucking waste of air.

Shaving you're hair off thinking you're Demi Moore you little shit. Fuck off and when you have fucked off, fuck off again you twat

Nadine Coyle, the irritating cunt.

Meant to mention this on the Date thread but I stayed in a decent hotel with a bird 2 weekends ago, good looking, size 12 but well toned, anyway, ends up play fighting on the bed a bit whilst rolling about, she swung a dig, probably aimed at my arm or something but she wasn't looking and clocked me right on the side of the jaw, my instant reaction? Dropped her with a body shot, I immediately apologised and and offered her a free shot, which she actually took by the way, bitch, but she loved the fact I'd digged her back, fair play, seeing her again.