You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mkhitaryan

Gym Beglin

Pffff, let the backwards cunts unravel themselves.

Christ, you'd think the lad was the new Zidane with all this fuss. He's just Georgi Kinkladze.

Russians, Ukranians, Eastern Europeans...they're all balls deep in murky water whenever the chance avails itself, we should be staying well clear of this or I can see us ending up in court within 18 months for one reason or another, be it witness or defendant.

Negged. (Something I very rarely do.) For being a daft racist.

If his mum and sister are up there in terms of football hierachy why the hell did they let their son/brother be represented by this utter scumbag?!

I think this kid wants out but isn't even being allowed to pick his own club.

This smells like Andrei Kanchleskis all over again!

So' date=' in short, every shady fucker with rubles in his pockets owns a slice of him, he's got no chance of easily extricating himself from his weird ownership issues and he knows Shakhtar would prefer it that way. So he hires a super agent known for brokering big moves to help and, shock horror, he's a parasite too.

You can see why no one wants to meet Shakhtar's price, buying the rest of his contract and paying the agent's fees must be adding a huge amount to that figure.[/quote']

Shaktar are not covering themselves in glory here. I can see maybe us and few more clubs picking up Shaktar's best players (if they can) and then promptly deleting their number. I hope the historically big clubs make a pact to blacklist teams like this.

I can see why Ayre and the rest pulled up the draw bridge once they saw who his agent was and the multiple slices of pie this kid has been carved up into. They can't involve the Armenian FA due to his close association, ditto with UEFA, FIFA won't step in without UEFA asking for help first (which they won't) unless they uncover something really serious (which they won't as these guys are good at making everything look legit).

Once you put a bid you've been pulled in. Will Dortmund regret it?

Racist, realist, meh...

Match-fixing heaven, racism en masse, homophobia, I'm bang out of line in suggesting that our brothers out east are a bit...shit.

You're not bang out of line. You're mentally defective.

And you come from a country that looked like North Korea yesterday after some Scottish bloke won a lawn tennis match.

That's right. Lawn tennis. And Scottish.

You're not bang out of line. You're mentally defective.

And you come from a country that looked like North Korea yesterday after some Scottish bloke won a lawn tennis match.

That's right. Lawn tennis. And Scottish.

I cried yesterday when he won it.

Just openly wept.

That's how upset I was.

Dear Henrik Mkhitaryan,

I never heard of you before hearing the we were interested in you. In the short time your unpronounceable name was associated with our club I, like most Liverpool fans, was at once excited, intrigued and baffled by exactly what the fuck we were thinking of in signing you. Your silence, like that of the passive-aggressive cunt girlfriends many of have suffered with, only exacerbated our interest, in the same way that our friends always advise us to just walk away from these stupid relationships that only end in binge drinking and whining recriminations.

So Henrik, thanks for not spoiling my memory of you as a right cunt. Oh, and in case you might think of some sort of future reconciliation just a last reminder to go fuck yourself.

Not even slightly arsed.

Our energies should be directed at keeping Suarez at the club.

Easier to keep him than chase all these graspers all over Europe who want CL football, and who will all ultimately bin us at first opportunity.

Unless they're on the way down looking for a payday.

Suarez has a Liverpool contract.

Enforce it, you toads.