You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mkhitaryan

Gym Beglin

Except he didnt join us becuase we couldnt agree a fee with his club, over a few mill, which is pennies to a club like ours and if he is a player to power us back into the CL then Id say we will make that back.

We wont be going any higher up the table if we do our deals like that. Not under Rogers.

We have no idea what's gone on, dennis.

No he has waited and waited for us to pull our fingers out and match Dortmund's offer. We fannied about over a few mill and he's thought 'What kind of club am I about to join, one that thinks out of either sheer arrogance or tight fisted or without the financial clout to throw in an extra few mil?

Then you throw in the 3rd kit, the lack of any achievement of note behind the manager or owners and the general shitness fumes wafting off the club right now Im surprised, nay shocked holding my mouth that we even got this far.

The longer it went on the less likely it was going to happen. Im not sure he was ever going to choose us over champions league football with dortmund.

No matter what he said.

Or he did but we fucked Shakhtar about over the fee and he got pissed off waiting. Dortmund step in and get it sorted in a couple of days and he goes there.

Yep, you'll believe the club has fucked up here. Fair enough. Maybe we'll find out what went on. Maybe we won't.

The longer it went on the less likely it was going to happen. Im not sure he was ever going to choose us over champions league football with dortmund.

No matter what he said.

Well he went on strike over a move to us so Im pretty sure he wanted to join us, Dortmund came in later on, watched us squirm like the little flat bellied worms we are, bid thrice for him while we were still on £19m, overtook us, the player still waited a few days, we sold players but still didnt improve our offer.

Finally he thought fuck it, these LFC suits are fucking wankers and I cant stay here, not without a small army so fuck it am going Dortmund to play CL footy.

Thats how it happend, its been coming and anyone who thought he would just hold out indefinately for us must be fuckin crazy.

His preference was to come to us, everyone can do what I expect them to do now, close ranks for the likes of FSG and Ayre and say shit like 'Well we never really had a chance' or 'No one knows or will ever know what really happend...' Its always the way, red tinted specs but if it was Mancs or Everton we'd be pissing ourselves.

Same cunts who cheered when we appointed Roy or signed Carroll, they are at our club so they must be world class choices. Anyone not at our club, bar a few top 10 players must be shit and any young prospect, eg Shelvey must be the new Pele.

Its fucking shit. All of it.

You pricks know who you are, go and have a street party now to celebrate that we have now not signed this man, who would have ruined us. You already bought the decorations for when he signed anyway so be a shame to waste them. No matter what happens you all are made up because its LFC.

He's joining a top German side who are in the Champions league over us. Can't really complain' date=' we just have to get used to this kind of thing until we get back up that table.

We tried to nip in early and buy him which was a nice idea but unfortunately it didn't work.[/quote']

If the reports are true we didn't try that hard because we've spent the summer feeding the press he wanted to come here and the problem was we were 5m out on valuation. Yet he signs for Dortmund on the money we've had on the table all summer. It suggests to me we were never close to putting a bid on the table. I suspect we've been waiting for a Suarez bid.

Maybe he has agreed to join Dortmund, because they are in the champions league, will more than likely finish in top two of their league, have unreal fans and have more of a chance of winning trophies than us.

Oh yeah, we are Liverpool and every player should crawl to us when we show interest.

I thought the majority of our fans realised that we aren't this "super club"anymore. I'm not being defeatist, this is the reality now and we can't compete with many of Europe's finest anymore.

Anyway, only seen him play once and he was fucking quality, ah well.

We've had negotiations about the Armenian long before any negotiations have even begun regarding Suarez so that avenue is a bit unlikely.

It's been on the cards Suarez could be on his way since he sunk his teeth into ivanovic. I said at the game having only rumours of the bite that that would be his last game if it was true. I am sure the same thing crossed FSG's mind.

Maybe he has agreed to join Dortmund' date=' because they are in the champions league, will more than likely finish in top two of their league, have unreal fans and have more of a chance of winning trophies than us.

Oh yeah, we are Liverpool and every player should crawl to us when we show interest.

I thought the majority of our fans realised that we aren't this "super club"anymore. I'm not being defeatist, this is the reality now and we can't compete with many of Europe's finest anymore.

Anyway, only seen him play once and he was fucking quality, ah well.[/quote']

If all he was arsed about was CL football, he had that where he was.

It's been on the cards Suarez could be on his way since he sunk his teeth into ivanovic. I said at the game having only rumours of the bite that that would be his last game if it was true. I am sure the same thing crossed FSG's mind.

I thought the same but we didn't begin negotiations for HM with anyone having even made us an offer for Suarez so it's unlikely everything hangs on it.

Been praised up to this point for their quick work with transfer dealings but seemingly everyone and his dog knew that HM and Papadopolous were supposedly the club's marquee signings, and both have now gone up in smoke. The Papadopolous one I can understand if they're asking crazy money for someone who's been injured for half a season, but it seems the HM deal has fell through over the sake of 3 or 4million.

This is where it's going to get interesting now. The club has recouped good money for Carroll and Shelvey high has probably offset the majority of our dealings so far. A Barcelona B player, a lad for a club who where nearly relegated, ad a goalkeeper who'll probably replace Reina, who many believe doesn't need replacing, and on less wages at that. These deals could be good as part of wider squad strengthening but now is where we see the ambition that FSG have for us this summer. I'm not for one second criticising them at this point, it's still very early days. But the next couple of months will be telling one way or another.

Been praised up to this point for their quick work with transfer dealings but seemingly everyone and his dog knew that HM and Papadopolous were supposedly the club's marquee signings, and both have now gone up in smoke. The Papadopolous one I can understand if they're asking crazy money for someone who's been injured for half a season, but it seems the HM deal has fell through over the sake of 3 or 4million.

This is where it's going to get interesting now. The club has recouped good money for Carroll and Shelvey high has probably offset the majority of our dealings so far. A Barcelona B player, a lad for a club who where nearly relegated, ad a goalkeeper who'll probably replace Reina, who many believe doesn't need replacing, and on less wages at that. These deals could be good as part of wider squad strengthening but now is where we see the ambition that FSG have for us this summer. I'm not for one second criticising them at this point, it's still very early days. But the next couple of months will be telling one way or another.

Spot on.

If the reports are true we didn't try that hard because we've spent the summer feeding the press he wanted to come here and the problem was we were 5m out on valuation. Yet he signs for Dortmund on the money we've had on the table all summer. It suggests to me we were never close to putting a bid on the table. I suspect we've been waiting for a Suarez bid.

Aye could be true that. That Russian journo hinted at that, basically saying we couldn't use money that we didn't have.