You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mkhitaryan

Gym Beglin

The Bild article is based on nothing! Dortmund have categorically come out and said they won't pay the fee - so why travel to Dortmund? Why not agree a fee first, and then travel (and this is ignoring the fact that Mkhitaryan isn't in Donetsk).

Honigstein is just a German version of Martin Samuel, who thinks the German League is the bollocks and can't do no wrong, he was convinced that Suarez will go a few weeks ago - thought it was a matter of time.

Dortmund have just bought the lad from St Etienne - so they aren't flush with cash anymore.

British newspapers have stated he will sign for us - the Echo seem to be pretty confident, and quite a few Russian and Armenian newspapers have said he will sign for us - Bild say he is signing for Dortmund and it is taken as proof!

Liverpool have said fuck all about this - and the fact that he has multiple owners and Dortumund are reported to have travelled to Donetsk seems to have escaped most Ralfie!

He may well go to Dortumund but - this can't be seen as proof as much as John Thompson stating he will be our marquee signing. Although - I can't fathom what is going on!

Its more than likely he'll go to Dortmund and I genuinely couldn't give a fuck, I'm sick of hearing about him and his stupid contract and dickhead club. That aside I'm also fed up of our saga everytime a player is above a certain price. Well pay near 10 million for some kid who has barely played football buy about 10 of them but as soon as its a player that may actually pretty much Waltz straight into the first team so he'll cost its one huge fucking saga pay the price, negotiate for a bit then walk away no point wasting time and effort if its a couple of million your quibbling over just fuck it off or pay it. Just don't drag it out for months, we could be targeting someone else. Its the Internet lazy journalists and twitter that make me think like this they're all cunts.

Guardian saying a deal to take him to Dortmund is all but done. Very disappointing if true. I guess we will turn to Eriksen now instead. Let's hope that whoever our second target is the deal is wrapped up quickly.

The British newspapers are now saying we won't get him.

Guardian saying a deal to take him to Dortmund is all but done. Very disappointing if true. I guess we will turn to Eriksen now instead. Let's hope that whoever our second target is the deal is wrapped up quickly.

Simply regurgitating what's being reported in Germany. The info might be right but the Guardian et al haven't got their own sources for it.

Simply regurgitating what's being reported in Germany. The info might be right but the Guardian et al haven't got their own sources for it.

Just pointing out to whoever said it was bollocks cos British papers were saying he's joining us.

I've never even seen him kick a ball.......and I'm really pissed off there's talk of him not signing.....Fuckin papers, fuckin Newsnow, fuckin Twitter...I mean I ain't even seen him play........Man I hate the 'transfer window'.

Anyway enough posting on TLW...gotta get back on Twitter to see if there's any news......D'OH

A fair point. The writer of the Guardian piece is someone I've never heard of (Marcus Christenson or something.) I don't believe the deal is completely dead yet but it does seem like there is at least some substance to these reports.