You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mkhitaryan

Gym Beglin

You make pay on sports now, DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS?

My nature is of Hagi and Zidane THE BEST, and if you pay high money then you get the high rewards for the crying people of Livervpool.

But my deel is premier for you ONLY I accept £20.2m into my account but for BVB Dortmund CF I ONLY ACCEPT £25.5m! But only on the next 3 days alone.

My bank account is 77484992, what is yours? I feel this discussion cannot continue until you tell this me, or I have no trust in Livervpool any longer.

At first I am happy to be making alliance with the great Livervpool YNWA and the history of excellent managers like Roy Hodgson who won 30 years of Europe but NOW I AM VERY ANGRY FOR DISPLEASURE IF ADDITIONAL TRUST IS NOT INSERTED INTO ME FOR YOUR BANK DETAILS.

For now I continue to train hard and improve my skill on clay courts of Badabad.

A Mkhitaryan

How much did Spurs pay for Paulinho?

£17.5m

Clearly not in the 19 - 30 bracket then!

Disclaimer: This next bit is a general comment and not aimed at the two posters named above. Any likeness to them, fictional or otherwise is entirely coincidental.

It is still very early in the window and he is obviously the first choice and they want to pay 20 and not 25 if they can. If push comes to shove, then maybe they will pay 25, but we are not pushed for time. If we don't get him for whatever reason, i am sure we have another lined up, Josef Svejk, you twat.

I wish we had signed Paulinho, just to make a song like "We've got Cout-inho, and also Paul-inho"

He'll be ace probably.

Then again, they've still only got a front line of Defoe, Demspey and Adebayour. Ha ha, boss.

Adebayour will be off and Villa and another will come in

Not sure Villa is the answer to their problems as I think he might 'do a Morientes' in this division.

I'd be a lot more worried if they got Benteke.

Yep. It depends who the other striker is. Villa is a good player though and I think he will do well unfortunately.

Real Madrid are trying to a tw*ts trick and leaving it until the end of transfer window before signing him leaving us with no time to by a replacement apart from Andy Carroll.

Just say no; if the word does exist in the Liverpool lexicon that is. There's no real pressure on us to sell. Put Suarez on a comfy bench for a season if need be. We can't be robbed by Madrid, not the second time. I don't care whether or not Suarez is going to be unhappy. At least for once we should learn how to look after our own interest. And get the respect we deserve from the modern day pirate of a club that's Madrid. Teach them a lesson.

Just say no; if the word does exist in the Liverpool lexicon that is. There's no real pressure on us to sell. Put Suarez on a comfy bench for a season if need be. We can't be robbed by Madrid, not the second time. I don't care whether or not Suarez is going to be unhappy. At least for once we should learn how to look after our own interest. And get the respect we deserve from the modern day pirate of a club that's Madrid. Teach them a lesson.

Yeah!

Let's keep an unhappy Suarez on the bench for the season while paying him £100k per week, instead of selling him for £35m (or whatever) and getting in players that want to be here.

That'd certainly teach those Madrid cunts a thing or two wouldn't it?!

raphael honigstein ‏@honigstein 6m

. @Bild is reporting that Mkhitaryan has set his mind on joining Dortmund, and agreed personal terms with them. Fee remains a problem. #LFC

raphael honigstein ‏@honigstein 2m

I personally wasn't convinced Dortmund's interest was real. But they wouldn't fly to the Ukraine if it wasn't serious & seen as possible,imo