You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mkhitaryan

Gym Beglin

eh no.

Why not? It is realistic. I wasn't delusional enough to suggest we're going to win the title. I reckon Chelsea have it won.

However the rest is vastly open. City and United have managers who have never won anything. Manchester Uniited have also lost their best player, Howard Webb followed Fergie out of Old Trafford.

Wenger has forgotten what a trophy looks like and thinks he can polish a top 4 place.

As for Villas Boas, he's heading for a fall. In his own mind, he's Jose Mourinho..in reality he's Sam Allardyce.

Guest San Don
close thread, macca has spoken, said hes not joining us.

Think I'd rather leave any decision to the club, thanks.

Fuck this cunt.

How much less is Eriksen again?

FUCK OFF YOU NO MARK, I'm sure Dortmund will pay £20m for you....oh wait,no they won't.

Leave them cunts to their own devices, lets take our money elsewhere,,namely Ajax.

If Suarez leaves, no reason not to get both.

I'm not comparing them in that way as they play different positions, gundogan is world class already and younger then mkh this is why I would favor him.Mkh is unproven in top league while gundogan has proved himself in top league and champions league.

If we got gundogan we play coutinho as number ten and gundogan as cm, this would be stronger then mkh as number ten and coutinho out wide imo.

Why are Dortmund, in contention with us for MK, selling someone better? Don't get it.

Bring this guy in and keep Luis Suarez and we'll be challenging Manchester City for runners up. I don't think anyone will be able to catch Chelsea.

Here's my top 6.

1. Chelsea

2 Manchester City

3 Liverpool

4 Arsenal

5 Spurs.

6 Manchester United

-----------------------

15 Everton.

Please don't indulge in fantasy team building or league positions. Thank you.

Fuck this cunt.

How much less is Eriksen again?

FUCK OFF YOU NO MARK, I'm sure Dortmund will pay £20m for you....oh wait,no they won't.

Leave them cunts to their own devices, lets take our money elsewhere,,namely Ajax.

Have you tried Tai Chi or maybe just a nice cup of tea?

Why not? It is realistic. I wasn't delusional enough to suggest we're going to win the title. I reckon Chelsea have it won.

However the rest is vastly open. City and United have managers who have never won anything. Manchester Uniited have also lost their best player, Howard Webb followed Fergie out of Old Trafford.

Wenger has forgotten what a trophy looks like and thinks he can polish a top 4 place.

As for Villas Boas, he's heading for a fall. In his own mind, he's Jose Mourinho..in reality he's Sam Allardyce.

Do you take drugs?