You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mkhitaryan

Gym Beglin

Yep, I started a thread on him.

And I didnt even need to check when I spelt his name, I've kind of got a system, it's Mk-hit-aryan.

I think if people need to say his name, it's better to drop the M and just go with Kitarian (Khitaryan).

Quite a racist name on the sly isn't it.

don't think I've ever seen him play as I don't recall watching Shakthar in the last couple of years and he looks very good on videos (I know) and have only heard good things so sounds like if he comes he'll be an exciting signing

needs to get off to a good start with a fee like that from an unknown league like or the media will be quickly on his back

I pointed that out from the start, so wind it in.

There's no way Suarez could be in the same team as him.

Suarez cant be in the same team as 1000's of other top players, his greediness would piss off most of them by half time

Would be funny as fuck to see him and ronaldo fighting for free kicks and getting pissy over the other being too greedy

Hope he goes there and its a disaster....it really should be

I'm outraged he's not in fifa 13

I looked last night just so I could see what he was like on there and was shocked Donetsk wern't in the rest of the world section!

I did however enjoy using Celta Vigo with Aspas as my focal point

This transfer windows been throughly enjoyable so far, the players we've been linked with are all good players, we're getting them in early and there isn't a grenade like the Scott Dann or Lee Cattermole's of yesteryear for the fans to fret about.

Alex Pearce

17.06.2013 20:46 Sports

Football player, "Miner" Henrik Mkhitaryan medical examination will be held in the "Liverpool"

MOSCOW, June 17. / Correspondent. ITAR-TASS Grant Getadaryan /. Armenian Ukrainian footballer, "Miner" / Donetsk / Henrik Mkhitaryan in the next two days will pass medical examination in English "Liverpool". The correspondent of ITAR-TASS has learned from sources in the Donetsk team.

Mkhitaryan will fly to England. Liverpool officially announce the signing of a contract with the player closer to the end of the week. The amount of compensation for the top scorer in the championship of Ukraine will be about 30 million euros.

In the previous season in the "Miner" Mkhitaryan Ukrainian champion and winner of the National Cup. During this time the midfielder has played 41 matches, scoring 29 goals.

ИТÐР-ТÐСС : ФутболиÑÑ‚ "Шахтера" Генрих МхитарÑн пройдет медобÑледование в "Ливерпуле"