You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hate going the dentist and have avoided it like the plague for over a decade but the time has come for me to visit that dreaded chair again, but need a good dentist.

Anybody recommend their dentist(Anywhere in Liverpool)? NHS or private,i'm not fussed,Just dont want an evil twat of a sadist.

Cheers

This is a dream of mine too. Straightened,whitened and a couple replaced would do nicely.

Yep.

I've had them knocked out, caps, crowns, plate (that the fucking dog ate!) and now now fakes again.

I've naturally yellowish teeth and the rest have loads of nicks and chips in them. I dont want tipex white like Simon Cowell but I'd pay to have a good set of teeth.

i have a few false teeth and hate them, wish i had taken better care of them when i was younger, anyway when i was at dentist and he said i needed them, i asked about implants, good job i was sitting down £32,000 was his estimate! dont get me wrong if i had it i would pay. but fuck me £32k on teeth!

Guest davelfc

I had an apicectomy on my front tooth just under two years ago, brutal stuff. It really does need taking out, bone graft and an implant. Even if I had the cash right now I am not sure i could go through with that.

My dentist is mid 20's, blonde and she's gorgeous. As you would imagine my attention to oral health has improved as a consequence.

I struggle to even manage to get a X-ray at the dentists without throwing up.

Can't stand anything in my mouth,same at the doctors when they check your tonsils.

Oh and fuck off before you all start with the jokes

I had an apicectomy on my front tooth just under two years ago' date=' brutal stuff. It really does need taking out, bone graft and an implant. Even if I had the cash right now I am not sure i could go through with that.

My dentist is mid 20's, blonde and she's gorgeous. As you would imagine my attention to oral health has improved as a consequence.[/quote']

Your oral health or hers?

i have a few false teeth and hate them, wish i had taken better care of them when i was younger, anyway when i was at dentist and he said i needed them, i asked about implants, good job i was sitting down £32,000 was his estimate! dont get me wrong if i had it i would pay. but fuck me £32k on teeth!

I know a girl who had all hers taken out and replaced about two years ago. She went out to Romania for a week I think it was and got them done. The whole cost was between six and eight grand.

• 1 year later...

Terrible time in there before. Cracked a tooth Christmas day that needed to come out, they spent about 20 minutes trying to get it out before admitting they couldn't and said I've got to be referred to somewhere in West Derby to get it surgically removed. They then removed the nerve and as good as said it's going to be killing me.

I didn't know getting your teeth scaled hurt that much either. I'm in fucking agony.

• 1 month later...