You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Question Time

Section_31

I thought Galloway was very good last night, although that was made much easier by the utter mongs representing the mainstream parties. As for the other nazi twat, he didnt really have much to say and his biggest contribution was around talking about when he went to Edinburgh recently and the tone of things it made the Scottish nationalist to be the pricks in that situation.

If ever there was proof 16 & 17 year olds shouldn't have the vote, it was the mass of fucking idiot kids in the audience though. I have always felt if you can pay tax, get married etc, you can vote. Fuck that shit, don't give them the vote, stop them getting married and having kids and they don't pay much tax anyway.

• 5 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@philipoconnor: In the midst of the well-deserved praise for Mick Lynch, we need to ask why it is that the default position of most (if not all) of the people interviewing him is to take the side of capital over the workers. If media is about balance, where are the working-class journalists?

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

@philipoconnor: In the midst of the well-deserved praise for Mick Lynch, we need to ask why it is that the default position of most (if not all) of the people interviewing him is to take the side of capital over the workers. If media is about balance, where are the working-class journalists?

The BBC have barely had anyone striking on other than him. Jeremy Vine had a woman on earlier talking about manned ticket stations and how they are there to help people etc, he asked if her husband was striking and she said yes he's on the picket line and he cut her off straight away. Just said bye then moved onto the next caller. This country is a joke. 

Why did I watch this? I'm fuming at some of these cunts, that fat bitch going on about the railway expo, and the fucking gobshite telling Mick Lynch he'll be the death of the railways.

And as soon as a railway worker (I.e. somebody who works in the industry affected) makes a sensible reason for renationalisation, they're all rolling their eyes and moaning!

Fucking cunts, fucks sake I'm raging!

19 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Why did I watch this? I'm fuming at some of these cunts, that fat bitch going on about the railway expo, and the fucking gobshite telling Mick Lynch he'll be the death of the railways.

And as soon as a railway worker (I.e. somebody who works in the industry affected) makes a sensible reason for renationalisation, they're all rolling their eyes and moaning!

Fucking cunts, fucks sake I'm raging!

This is the first time I've watched since the first episode that cunt Bruce took over. So it's still shite. It's still loaded. But it's quite funny the brexit party cunt is backing the RMT and slaughtering the government. 

15 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

This is the first time I've watched since the first episode that cunt Bruce took over. So it's still shite. It's still loaded. But it's quite funny the brexit party cunt is backing the RMT and slaughtering the government. 

Ben Habib spoke brilliantly tonight to be fair to him. 

I thought the audience was standard. You can spot the Tories, their faces sliding off their face mostly, and some cunt with 35 employees thinking he's capable of running the rail network was hilariously shit. 

Fiona Bruce was a fucking dickhead, but despite that I think it was a resounding kicking received by the Tories tonight.