You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

London - somewhere to eat now

Rico1304

I'm in London for a work conference (ill rant about that tomorrow), staying right next to Tottenham Court Road tube. I need somewhere to eat, currently in the All Bar One which is hosting a Women in Television and Film and if I don't get out of here soon there may be a murder spree.

Anyone know the area and recommend a place to eat, any cuisine but fancy a curry.

Has no-one replied to you?

Dont know where the 'locals' are tonight.

I dont know any curry places near to where you are but Pasta Brown's in Covent Garden is very good....owned and run by Italians with a good vibe.

It's too late Champ, I'm already covered in the entrails of a load of middle aged lesbian BBC executives.

It's been good knowing you!

I'll get Dave to delete your posts....they might prove a bit incriminating. Now run!

Dont know where the 'locals' are tonight.

Not many people can afford to be locals in Central London.

You're right next to Soho and Chinatown mate. There are literally hundreds of eateries within a few minutes stagger, and plenty of bars to stop in while you stagger round looking for the right one.

Get off your phone and get out there.