You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm heading up to Newcastle a bit later for a day on the piss but I've just been to brush my teeth and fucking hell, staring back at me from the bathroom mirror was a plastic surgery disaster.

My forehead is so burnt and swollen it looks like I'm full of Botox.

I had a no 1 at the barbers last week too, and the top of my head is very burnt; it's weeping and scabbing over, the shower was fucking agony.

Daft twat.

You really want a picture of my swollen head ?!

Dirty dirty girl.

Too right, largest and reddest it's ever been i'd bet!

Hello new member welcome to the forum!

A/s/l?

What do you think of beans on a fry up?

Hello there, 36, as often as i can and in the livingroom.

Beans now belong on a fry up, but in limited quantities and not to mix with the egg yolk. I was nosing on face ache recently and seen that some lad felt so strongly about non mixing of runny material he had his beans served as a side dish!

• 9 years later...
On 09/06/2013 at 18:39, Captain Turdseye said:

I get brave once a year and strip to waist to embrace the sunshine. The resulting pain and shedding of skin leads me to stay dressed for the next 12 months. I had a ginger tint as a kid but thankfully grew out of it. I still burn as though I am a ginge though.

On 09/06/2013 at 19:29, Hand Shandy said:

AmLfS.png?1

This is basically me today except yesterday I had a t-shirt on, not a vest. I’m going on holiday next week and now I look like a clown with my top off. Fuck sake. 

I’m thinking of covering my arms, face and neck in factor 50 and then sunbathing in the garden today to even it up, so to speak. What could possibly go wrong?