You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

I heard Gerrard talking on the radio today about how much he wants Suarez to stay. Why doesn't he just give him a clip around the ear and tell him to give his head a wobble over Arsenal?

Arsenal? Fucking Arsenal? Really?

I think I'd piss myself laughing if they ended up getting knocked out in the qualifiers.

I could be opening myself for abuse here, but I have come to to idea of just being shot of him now.

After the latest reports of him taking things further, I seriously dont care if he goes or not, fuck him and let him go, see how far the knock out rounds make him feel better.

Thats as far as the arse will go anyway, so bollocks to him.

The BBC are normally the sort not to put something on unless its all but confirmed but this summer they've done a number of articles on Suarez with none of them showing any evidence of substance

They have become more tabloid like over the past few years. They are being run by the 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em' school of editing.

It just seems like bullshit to me. If there really was talk of 'no CL' clause, included or not in the new contract, he only needed to say so at the beginning. At the very least it might have compelled FSG to spend money early; at the best fans would have been sympathetic towards him and his ambitions.

But he suggested that he wanted to go to Real. Why throw this Cl clause thing out now?

Seems pretty clear Suarez's camp are briefing the press.

Thats pretty much it. I wish they would get on with it. If he wants to leave submit a transfer request as a minimum.

All these threats mean he doesnt have a leg to stand on in terms of the clause or verbal agreement (now).

I hope he leaves, especially if the reports about him about to hand a transfer request and go as far as a court action are true, I would lose all respect I had for him and feel like a fool for supporting and defending him so much, he owes us huge with the uspport we have given him.

Don't forget to shut the door on your way out Luis.

Hmm day before Gerrard's testimonial on what has been fairly quiet on the Suarez transfer rumour fest all week. A story from a journo who I've heard covers Arsenal, based on 'sources close to the player'. Not saying there's no truth in it. But I'm a cynic.