You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

Probably been asked on the tread cant be arsed looking but someonne is buy him at the end of the transfer window how many more games of his ban will he need to serve for his new club ?

I would suspect at his minute arsenal will probably pay the 50 million for him and we will sell but they are probably holding out to save on the wages they would have to pay him in the meantime and he cannot paly for them anyway.

I would suspect at his minute arsenal will probably pay the 50 million for him and we will sell but they are probably holding out to save on the wages they would have to pay him in the meantime and he cannot paly for them anyway.

So Arsenal will run the risk of the like of Madrid coming in and signing him just to save a bit of money.

Suarez is going to leave, isn't he? And to Arsenal. Fuck that shit.

And, if he is, it's a fucking shambles. And, if he is, just sell him now to give ourselves time to replace him.

Carroll's coming back, isn't he? For £25m. On deadline day. Isn't he?

It's a wee bit fucking depressing.

A clue indicating that he is going to take legal action to get out of his contract? What on earth are you babbling about?

He's considering legal action have you not heard.

It must true I was in town today and saw him going into Rex Makin's it was definitely him he had his kit on with Suarez on the back.

Just as well he doesn't play - no point in getting him fit to sit out 6 games, other players need the minutes more than he does right not.

I'd like to see Borini play every minute of this and Celtic. If we don't sign another striker, we'll be needing him.

Sad thing is the Kop chanted "One lying bastard" to defend him blindly against Evra: Now he says he has to leave Britain, then he wants to go to London...

Skillful player, so I hope we can get closer to 100 mill for someone who in the end is trash when it comes to loyalty and honesty.

Sad thing is the Kop chanted "One lying bastard" to defend him blindly against Evra: Now he says he has to leave Britain, then he wants to go to London...

Skillful player, so I hope we can get closer to 100 mill for someone who in the end is trash when it comes to loyalty and honesty.

I didn't blindly defend him, I defended him as I genuinely believe that he wasn't guilty of racism and Evra is a lying cunt, if I did think he was guilty I'd want him immediately out of the club regardless of his ability and I think the same applies to most of our fanbase and when he leaves I won't change my stance on the Evra case (although I think some will but hope not), I may change my general opinion on him depending on where he goes/how he goes about it but its still not an irretrievable situation imo even if the likely outcome is an exit