You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

It's now on the beeb website the he was not to interested in the crowd at the open training session.

I'm not amazed anymore by what constitutes as 'truth' in the media. Buxton reported the same thing earlier in the day and the BBC website picks up on that and chose to go with that story. Their not interested in what actually happens, while actual real people who attended the training session posted pictures of everyone, including Suarez, acknowledging the Kop today.

There's pictures of Suarez applauding so buxton is just a lying shit stirring weasel. I think the media are desperate for liverpool fans to turn on Suarez.

The Echo is doing it now

Liverpool FC fans cheer on Luis Suarez at open training session at Anfield - Liverpool Echo

"Thousands sit on Kop to see first team squad work-out, but LFC striker didn't acknowledge their acclaim"

The Echo is doing it now

Liverpool FC fans cheer on Luis Suarez at open training session at Anfield - Liverpool Echo

"Thousands sit on Kop to see first team squad work-out, but LFC striker didn't acknowledge their acclaim"

Well, the Echo won't be taking Richard Buxton's (whoever the fuck he is) word for it. There must be more to it. Maybe they are referring to when he was training alone.

Apparently they applauded before the game which he took part and at the end but he just walked down the tunnel. He's moping let him I couldn't give a shit, he's not going arsenal and no fucker else wants him because despite his talent he's a pain in the arse and frankly a bit of an imbecile. I've not turned on him by the way, he's annoying but I'd rather keep him.

Apparently they applauded before the game which he took part and at the end but he just walked down the tunnel. He's moping let him I couldn't give a shit' date=' he's not going arsenal and no fucker else wants him because despite his talent he's a pain in the arse and frankly a bit of an imbecile.[/quote']

He still acknowledged the fans. Regardless of him staying or going, the media winding everyone up with not quite true stories is annoying.

Suarez has put himself in a seriously difficult situation, I can easily see how he didn't go and applaud the fans as he thinks their applause were not for him and after the way he has acted did not want to go and be in front of them, nothing more sinister than that. I have no time for him at all but they appear to be trying to convey this image of him snubbing everyone, deliberatly upsetting the fans, I just don't think it's like that. If I was him I wouldn't be going to a meal with the players becuase it just isn't the right thing to do when you are angling for a move from the club.

Bit of a weird game of brinksmanship going on from all parties. Suarez is in a difficult position. He clearly wants a move and it's his reputation that's probably deterred the European elite from being interested.

If he goes into full on strike mode or trains with a half arsed jog, well that could either force the move or put anyone else off bidding entirely.

If it's true that we won't sell to Arsenal, then it seems his best bet to entice Madrid and co is to do what he's doing - train properly and play, but stick his bottom lip out whilst doing it. The funny thing is that could strengthen our hand as well.

Suarez has put himself in a seriously difficult situation, I can easily see how he didn't go and applaud the fans as he thinks their applause were not for him and after the way he has acted did not want to go and be in front of them, nothing more sinister than that. I have no time for him at all but they appear to be trying to convey this image of him snubbing everyone, deliberatly upsetting the fans, I just don't think it's like that. If I was him I wouldn't be going to a meal with the players becuase it just isn't the right thing to do when you are angling for a move from the club.

and of course if he had acknowledged the fans we would be reading 'Suarez waves goodbye to LFC...' wankers the lot of them.

"Senior Arsenal sources" have told the BBC's David Ornstein that they aren't willing to go up to £50m for Suarez.

The beginning of an Arsenal exit strategy maybe?

Not even 50; were we to sell to the arse, we would've to demand 70, their entire transfer funds. That will bring the whole boring saga to an end. But we shouldn't sell to them. I am gald to see Rodgers has suggested as much when he raised the Bale comparison. And FSG are behind him, at least so he claimed. Time he grew two and stick by that. If, however, Madrid came for him and were prepared to cough up 50 and up, wouldn't hesitate for a sec to get rid of the !@#$%^&*. He has dragged us enough through the mud. I'm already tired of his grim face. I'm mad too he didn't lift a finger to acknowledge that rousing reception by the crowd as well as snubbing (reportedly) Stevie's gala dinner. Outrageous. The guy has no class, coming out of the streets of,.... wherever he was born.

If he does end up at Chelsea, Mourinho is sure to unload one of their existing strikers. I also can't seethem letting him go there, but they wouldn't see Arsenal as much of a threat even with him.

It's a game of musical strikers - Suarez, Rooney and one from Chelsea - Torres?

I think Shrek needs a change of scenery to get him going again. It s a bit like Reina and us he began to stagnate here.

I just don't see where he fits in at Chelsea to be honest, I've never really rated him playing as a lone out and out striker and they have better players to play in the roles behind

I just don't see where he fits in at Chelsea to be honest, I've never really rated him playing as a lone out and out striker and they have better players to play in the roles behind

I know what your saying but his goal record for United is 141 league goals in 278 league matches. Pretty sure his assist record is pretty high as well.

I think this seasons winners will be from City or Chavs. He could be the difference in wining the league.

Would United sell him to them though.

I know what your saying but his goal record for United is 141 league goals in 278 league matches. Pretty sure his assist record is pretty high as well.

I think this seasons winners will be from City or Chavs. He could be the difference in wining the league.

Would United sell him to them though.

I think he is at his best in a two but not many teams play that anymore, its mostly for England that he has played up on his own and I think he is pretty poor at it considering his obvious ability, he can still do a good job on the left or right of a 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 but evidently he doesn't want to do that anymore.

I think he might stay at Scum, I think earlier in the summer they were definately trying to force him out whilst making it look like his doing but I reckon when they realise they aren't going to get any of the big names they are currently going for they might decide to keep him

I think he is at his best in a two but not many teams play that anymore, its mostly for England that he has played up on his own and I think he is pretty poor at it considering his obvious ability, he can still do a good job on the left or right of a 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 but evidently he doesn't want to do that anymore.

I think he might stay at Scum, I think earlier in the summer they were definately trying to force him out whilst making it look like his doing but I reckon when they realise they aren't going to get any of the big names they are currently going for they might decide to keep him

I am finding it pretty odd about United at the moment as ginsoak was usually quick off the mark in buying players. It was as if the deals got done before the window and went through when the window opened.

Something is happening as I would bet serious money on them making one major signing in gollums first season.

Unless there waiting for someone and that someone I could not see going back there. Though as we all know it can be dangerous to second guess with them and I think I am right in saying ladyboy has stalled on signing a new contract. If Madrid get Bale maybe they could cash in on Ronaldo and buy Suarez as well for a new look attack.

Still United couldn't afford to buy him back and he would most likely go to the likes of Bayern if they can afford him or more likely PSG or Monaco.

I am finding it pretty odd about United at the moment as ginsoak was usually quick off the mark in buying players. It was as if the deals got done before the window and went through when the window opened.

Something is happening as I would bet serious money on them making one major signing in gollums first season.

Unless there waiting for someone and that someone I could not see going back there. Though as we all know it can be dangerous to second guess with them and I think I am right in saying ladyboy has stalled on signing a new contract. If Madrid get Bale maybe they could cash in on Ronaldo and buy Suarez as well for a new look attack.

Still United couldn't afford to buy him back and he would most likely go to the likes of Bayern if they can afford him or more likely PSG or Monaco.

Thought I read on the bbc gossip page today ronaldo signed a new deal at Madrid.