Quantcast
Suarez: Sell or Keep? - Page 108 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

I'm not especially bothered that he didn't show at Gerrard's do.

Maybe it was because of his wife, but more likely he probably didn't want to put himself in a position where he is being asked all night what he's playing at and having people telling him to stay. He probably thought he could do without that, and I'm sure he'll have explained it to Gerrard rather than just not show up.

BBC Sport - Football - Liverpool reject Chelsea bid for Fernando Torres

For Chelsea, read Arsenal

For Ancelotti, read Wenger

For Suarez, read Costa

For Torres, read Suarez

Interesting reading the stories from back then. Suarez thought we were the biggest club in England in 2011, and now two years later, we've reached two finals and won a cup, Arsenal haven't won anything, again, and Arsenal are now better than us...?

I'm not especially bothered that he didn't show at Gerrard's do.

Maybe it was because of his wife, but more likely he probably didn't want to put himself in a position where he is being asked all night what he's playing at and having people telling him to stay. He probably thought he could do without that, and I'm sure he'll have explained it to Gerrard rather than just not show up.

Do you know if the owners turned up the game itself mate? I haven't seen anything at all to say they did.

Do you know if the owners turned up the game itself mate? I haven't seen anything at all to say they did.

They don't even show up for Hillsborough service so I doubt they'd show up for an employees friendly match.

They don't even show up for Hillsborough service so I doubt they'd show up for an employees friendly match.

Club captains testimonial game yes I would expect them to show up.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I expect them to turn up for the remembrance service, I don't mind if they turn up to testimonials.

Reading on twitter Suarez didn't acknowledge the fans at the training day today when he was being clapped as he warmed up in front of the Kop.

Also read this:

Richard Buxton ‏@Richard_Buxton_ 54m

Entire #LFC team acknowledges the Kop at end of open training. Only one abstainer again #Suarez

Reading on twitter Suarez didn't acknowledge the fans at the training day today when he was being clapped as he warmed up in front of the Kop.

Also read this:

Richard Buxton ‏@Richard_Buxton_ 54m

Entire #LFC team acknowledges the Kop at end of open training. Only one abstainer again #Suarez

Maybe he is embarrassed? he should be.

He's obviously doing his best to force a move, by making himself untolerable for the fans and the club. Seems he doesn't care what the fans think of him and he's realized that beeing a fan favorite makes it harder to get the move he desires. I fully expect him to use every opportunity to make himself unpopular. Good thing he's banned until the transfer window is shot. But I expect him to hand in a transfer request and maybe go on a strike aswell before this saga over.

Edit: Got carried away there. This fucking thing (and twitter) is doing my head in.

He's obviously doing his best to force a move, by making himself untolerable for the fans and the club. Seems he doesn't care what the fans think of him and he's realized that beeing a fan favorite makes it harder to get the move he desires. I fully expect him to use every opportunity to make himself unpopular. Good thing he's banned until the transfer window is shot. But I expect him to hand in a transfer request and maybe go on a strike aswell before this saga over.

Don't believe everything you read.

It's bollocks. There's a twitter feed of a fan who was there which ill try link in a minute. He mentions that Suarez's attitude has been fine. And that he had spent a portion of the session away from the squad doing fitness work, as he's obviously starting his preseason late.

Oh and that Buxton is a proper mong.

Maybe Buxton didn't see it. But it's hard to miss that if he saw everyone else acknowledging the Kop.

He is now tweeting screenshots of the abuse he is getting for saying that along with #kopitebehaviour, he obviously hates us

He is now tweeting screenshots of the abuse he is getting for saying that along with #kopitebehaviour, he obviously hates us

Poor Buxton. You've got to feel for journos these days, eh? Especially when they're telling boldfaced lies.

He is now tweeting screenshots of the abuse he is getting for saying that along with #kopitebehaviour' date=' he obviously hates us[/quote']

He's a clueless fuckwit and frequent liar. I once told him one of his (many shit) articles was shit, he redrafted it, added more conjecture and lies and told me to read it again!

He's not even a journalist, just some guy sat in his bedroom pretending to have connections.