Quantcast
Suarez: Sell or Keep? - Page 104 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

You don't understand the language in question. Your claims further on make you look even more ignorant, not less.

You fail at basic English. You're failing at trying to maintain some sort of relevance or authority when you've clearly shown a complete lack of understanding towards something. You've tried to be controversial rather than trying to understand the facts.

The fact is he got banned for it, so how is me agreeing with his ban being controversial?

Nice grasp of the English language you have there

;)

The fact is he got banned for it, so how is me agreeing with his ban being controversial?

To agree with the FA and side with Evra is either the action of someone looking for attention on an internet forum because their honest opinions never amount to much or the actions of someone who is pretty fucking dumb.

A little from column A, a little from column B

That he used what at worst on its own is a formal term? That Evra was also speaking Spanish in the exchange?

That Evra is familiar with the term as like Suarez says, his United team mates such as De Gea, Chicarito etc. refer to him as?

That Evra's initial claims do not match with what he later claimed?

I guess you don't mind looking foolish, its all part of the schtick.

Oh so he used the word 6-10 times in an affectionate manner?

Oh im sorry, my bad.

To agree with the FA and side with Evra is either the action of someone looking for attention on an internet forum because their honest opinions never amount to much or the actions of someone who is pretty fucking dumb.

A little from column A, a little from column B

There were microphones located all around the pitch that picked up what he said.

You think our lawyers would have gone to trial without that eveidence?

Fucking hell your abit of a thick bastard arent you?

You want it to be some big conspiracy and some big thing against Suarez and Liverpool?

Sorry to burst your bubble but its not, the man referred to a player by his skin colour and he got caught doing it

The fucking End

Oh so he used the word 6-10 times in an affectionate manner?

Oh im sorry, my bad.

No, see my response to Xerxes.

There were microphones located all around the pitch that picked up what he said.

You think our lawyers would have gone to trial without that eveidence?

Fucking hell your abit of a thick bastard arent you?

Now you're just making things up. There was no audio or visual evidence.

Oh and it's *you're

If you're going to insult someone's intelligence it's good to get the basics right.

No, see my response to Xerxes.

Now you're just making things up. There was no audio or visual evidence.

Oh and it's *you're

If you're going to insult someone's intelligence it's good to get the basics right.

Shit, your arguement got so weak you had to resort to picking on grammar. Hahahahaha

Thats pretty funny

The fact you think multimillion pound lawyers would go to trial without evidence is also pretty funny.

Get some rest, you sound like you need it. Don't draw the curtains though you might get the wrong idea when you wake up in a dark room

;)

Clueless' date=' the end.[/quote']

Sigh another cunt who wants to be made to look stupid

Ok cunt....

Lets hear your argument, make it a good one cunt because im bored of making cunts look like cunts

So make sure you got your story straight because Coro's one failed so badly he had to resort to watching out for grammar errors

A true cunt i think you will agree. But are you more of a cunt? Lets find out....

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The fact you think multimillion pound lawyers would go to trial without evidence is also pretty funny.

You've no idea what you're talking about. Defence lawyers love to go to trial when there's no evidence. That's the best time to be a defence lawyer. If there were recordings of him racially abusing players, the FA would have released it, Sky would have released it, and the FA would have included it in their report.

Shit, your arguement got so weak you had to resort to picking on grammar. Hahahahaha

*argument

It's incredible just how little you know about this case but still, that doesn't stop you from posting up your vomit.

Thats pretty funny

Get some rest, you sound like you need it. Don't draw the curtains though you might get the wrong idea when you wake up in a dark room

;)

You're talking absolute fucking shite Jsims.

I wasted so much time explaining this shit to people at the time that I'm not going to expand on that.

But just know that you're talking every shade of shit right now.

I last read the report when it was first released, so I might be foggy on a couple of things, but...

There was no independent evidence that Suarez repeatedly abused Evra. The only 'evidence' for that is what Evra said - which Suarez strenuously denied. There certainly weren't any microphones picking up what was said.

I defended Suarez (and still do) against the charge that he repeatedly abused Evra, for the reasons given above. I believe, personally, that Evra exaggerated things. In any case, it was a travesty that he was found guilty of the charges laid before him on the evidence presented.

That said, Suarez did, to my knowledge, admit to calling Evra a 'negro'. This was obviously meant to offend Evra. To insist that Suarez meant it in an affectionate way (or even to argue that there wasn't enough evidence to prove he meant to offend) just doesn't wash with me. Of course Suarez knew what he was doing. He was baiting him for a reaction.

Again, I defended Suarez at the time (and still do) against the charge made by many that, because he called Evra that, he is therefore a racist. Often people call others offensive terms or terms we know they will be offended by - not necessarily because we have an issue with that aspect of their make-up, but because we want to offend and upset them for various reasons - in this case to put Evra off his game. I think we've all see enough of that side of Suarez's game since to know that he's not beyond using various methods to achieve that.

I can't actually recall if the term 'Suduca' was noted in the report as something said by either party.

All in all, Suarez deserved to be punished for admitting to referring to Evra as a 'negro' in the context it was said, but not for the rest of the allegations.

First of all i was born into a different culture. I speak a different language and i understand its constraints within the context of the country i reside in.

You don't understand anything about South America though.

You what, mate? See what I did there.

The only way it becomes racist is if it is coupled with a derogatory term.

Shut up.

Firstly, you are wrong.

Secondly, do you believe that Luis was addressing Evra "affectionately"?

I am going to enjoy this:P

Firstly, you are wrong.

Who gives a fuck what anybody believes. At the end of the day, referring to somebody as 'Negro' in South American culture is not racist and little Englanders ranting and raving that it is won't make a difference.

*Awaits some moronic individual to 'remind' me that the game was played in England, not South America*

I last read the report when it was first released, so I might be foggy on a couple of things, but...

There was no independent evidence that Suarez repeatedly abused Evra. The only 'evidence' for that is what Evra said - which Suarez strenuously denied. There certainly weren't any microphones picking up what was said.

I defended Suarez (and still do) against the charge that he repeatedly abused Evra, for the reasons given above. I believe, personally, that Evra exaggerated things. In any case, it was a travesty that he was found guilty of the charges laid before him on the evidence presented.

That said, Suarez did, to my knowledge, admit to calling Evra a 'negro'. This was obviously meant to offend Evra. To insist that Suarez meant it in an affectionate way (or even to argue that there wasn't enough evidence to prove he meant to offend) just doesn't wash with me. Of course Suarez knew what he was doing. He was baiting him for a reaction.

Again, I defended Suarez at the time (and still do) against the charge made by many that, because he called Evra that, he is therefore a racist. Often people call others offensive terms or terms we know they will be offended by - not necessarily because we have an issue with that aspect of their make-up, but because we want to offend and upset them for various reasons - in this case to put Evra off his game. I think we've all see enough of that side of Suarez's game since to know that he's not beyond using various methods to achieve that.

I can't actually recall if the term 'Suduca' was noted in the report as something said by either party.

All in all, Suarez deserved to be punished for admitting to referring to Evra as a 'negro' in the context it was said, but not for the rest of the allegations.

But you're wrong. You are an Englishman who grew up surrounded by a culture which stigmatizes the world (I assume). Suarez didn't.

Negro is not an offensive term in his mind and who are we to judge that? The British, bastions of morality. It is a word - just like any other in the dictionary. What makes it offensive is its cultural context, vile history and the societal ramification of its use.

Suarez didn't deserve to be punished by the FA for fuck all, nor did John Terry - because allegations such as racism mustn't be dealt with by kangaroo courts. Who the fuck are the FA to determine whether somebody is guilty of that? Its rotten.

Firstly, you are wrong.

No because negro on its own is at worst formal.

Shut up.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
But you're wrong. You are an Englishman who grew up surrounded by a culture which stigmatizes the world. Suarez didn't.

Negro is not an offensive term in his mind and who are we to judge that? The British, bastions of morality. It is a word - just like any other in the dictionary. What makes it offensive is its cultural context, vile history and the societal ramification of its use.

Negro can be an offensive term, of course. I'd wager he meant it to be an offensive term, but that's just a guess with no evidence. It doesn't mean there was any evidence. Anyway, this is nonsense, it wasn't even that single instance he was 'done' for. It was for all the other made-up shit, with absolutely no video or audio evidence for.

Do I think Suarez is a racist? Nah. Do I think he'd say just about anything to anybody on the pitch? Fuck yeah. That doesn't mean the FA didn't call it wrong, it doesn't mean it wouldn't be thrown out of court (I mean, John Terry called somebody a 'fucking black cunt', clear as day, and got fuck all).

Can't jsims just be banned and save all the aggro? He's clearly a WUM cunt.

Sigh another cunt who wants to be made to look stupid

Ok cunt....

Lets hear your argument, make it a good one cunt because im bored of making cunts look like cunts

So make sure you got your story straight because Coro's one failed so badly he had to resort to watching out for grammar errors

A true cunt i think you will agree. But are you more of a cunt? Lets find out....

Any need really ?

Negro can be an offensive term, of course. I'd wager he meant it to be an offensive term, too. It doesn't mean there was any evidence. Anyway, this is nonsense, it wasn't even that single instance he was 'done' for. It was for all the other made-up shit, with absolutely no video or audio evidence for.

Do I think Suarez is a racist? Nah. Do I think he'd say just about anything to anybody on the pitch? Fuck yeah. That doesn't mean the FA didn't call it wrong, it doesn't mean it wouldn't be thrown out of court (I mean, John Terry called somebody a 'fucking black cunt', clear as day, and got fuck all).

Can't jsims just be banned and save all the aggro? He's clearly a WUM cunt.

Yeah, this is what I'm getting at. Its impossible for us to judge, or prove and its why he wouldn't have been found guilty for a single thing in a real courtroom - where this should have played out. I still find it astounding that such a serious allegation was dealt with so pathetically and irresponsibly, and was allowed to.

Its certainly a tired subject. I spent hours defending that twat (rightfully, not just out of tribalism), which makes his flirting with Arsenal even more galling.