You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

Dialect?

Oh do shut up. Call a guy "white boy" on a football pitch anywhere in the world and see how long it takes before you get your head kicked in

Send me some pictures from hospital if you ever do.

Daily Mail reading vermin

negro.jpg

Espn had a love affair with us even if the commentators were shit. But there's a reason for that. We're the 2nd most popular team in the country, they can show shit games and get great viewing figures. I am sure BT realise we can help their cash cow just the same.

Never noticed it with ESPN to be honest just that Craig Burley was a twat, don't particularly want or expect these channels to show an LFC love in but anythings better than Sky's pro Manc agenda

Suppose having a lot of ex-reds on the BT panel will see us shown a bit of favour, I can see Owen trying to worm his way back into the good books as none of his other clubs will give a fuck about him, Macca talks sense without being too biased and David James is just a weirdo

Daily Mail reading vermin

negro.jpg

Wow a picture with white guys holding up a banner with the word negro

Fuck that makes it all ok then.....silly me

The fact Saurez already played in Europe, for 3 years, before he joined Liverpool doesnt matter does it?

He would have openly been allowed to walk around calling black guys negro in Holland wouldnt he?

So silly him for thinking he could come to England do and do the same....just a misunderstanding wasnt it?

According to you they're all racists

image-4.jpg

Even Chicarito of United calling his friend 'Negro' on Twitter.

You don't understand the term or how it's used but still call others racist for using it.

Quintessential middle English bumpty.

According to you they're all racists

image-4.jpg

Even Chicarito of United calling his friend 'Negro' on Twitter.

You don't understand the term or how it's used but still call others racist for using it.

Quintessential middle English bumpty.

Answer one question:

Would Suarez have known he wasnt allowed to call black people negro during his time playing in Holland?

Answer one question:

Would Suarez have known he wasnt allowed to call black people negro during his time playing in Holland?

Why wouldn't he be allowed to speak in his own language?

Was he the first and only South American playing football in Holland?

Why wouldn't he be allowed to speak in his own language?

Was he the first and only South American playing football in Holland?

You havent answered the question. There is a word being used, and that is the word we are discussing.

I'll ask you again:

Would Suarez have known using that word was not acceptable after playing in holland with many black players?

Would Suarez have known using that word was not acceptable after playing in holland with many black players?

I don't know why I'm trying to explain these subtle differences in cultures to you.

The term is acceptable just not to you, the FA, that rag, the rest of the English gutter press and those that read it.

I don't know why I'm trying to explain these subtle differences in cultures to you.

The term is acceptable just not to you, the FA, that rag, the rest of the English gutter press and those that read it.

First of all i was born into a different culture. I speak a different language and i understand its constraints within the context of the country i reside in.

First of all i was born into a different culture. I speak a different language and i understand its constraints within the context of the country i reside in.

So, you're even more ignorant than first presumed.

Thanks for clearing that up.

It's all about context isn't it?

Do you think that is a reacist banner?

Do you thinmk that Luis, in the heat of battle against our fiercest rivals, when faced with a player who had already insulted his sister, used the word negro "affectionately" to Evra?

So, you're even more ignorant than first presumed.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I think what i've cleared up is you can't put forward an argument very well.

Calling me ignorant because i understand different cultures and languages, is not even an insult. Its just you back tracking so fast because you realise your way out of your depth in this discussion.

Run along, stick to things within the remit of your own brain. Find some nails and a hammer to play with.

Do you thinmk that Luis, in the heat of battle against our fiercest rivals, when faced with a player who had already insulted his sister, used the word negro "affectionately" to Evra?

You what, mate? See what I did there.

The only way it becomes racist is if it is coupled with a derogatory term.

Shut up.

It's all about context isn't it?

Do you think that is a reacist banner?

I think he used the word knowing its impact, and thats why he used it...so it had impact

He knew it was wrong but he knew it would provoke a reaction and hurt his opponent.

Calling me ignorant because i understand different cultures and languages

You don't understand the language in question. Your claims further on make you look even more ignorant, not less.

You fail at basic English. You're failing at trying to maintain some sort of relevance or authority when you've clearly shown a complete lack of understanding towards something. You've tried to be controversial rather than trying to understand the facts.

I think he used the word knowing its impact, and thats why he used it...so it had impact

He knew it was wrong but he knew it would provoke a reaction and hurt his opponent.

That he used what at worst on its own is a formal term? That Evra was also speaking Spanish in the exchange?

That Evra is familiar with the term as like Suarez says, his United team mates such as De Gea, Chicarito etc. refer to him as?

That Evra's initial claims do not match with what he later claimed?

I guess you don't mind looking foolish, its all part of the schtick.

You don't understand the language in question. Your claims further on make you look even more ignorant, not less.

You fail at basic English. You're failing at trying to maintain some sort of relevance or authority when you've clearly shown a complete lack of understanding towards something. You've tried to be controversial rather than trying to understand the facts.

The fact is he got banned for it, so how is me agreeing with his ban being controversial?

Nice grasp of the English language you have there

;)

The fact is he got banned for it, so how is me agreeing with his ban being controversial?

To agree with the FA and side with Evra is either the action of someone looking for attention on an internet forum because their honest opinions never amount to much or the actions of someone who is pretty fucking dumb.

A little from column A, a little from column B

That he used what at worst on its own is a formal term? That Evra was also speaking Spanish in the exchange?

That Evra is familiar with the term as like Suarez says, his United team mates such as De Gea, Chicarito etc. refer to him as?

That Evra's initial claims do not match with what he later claimed?

I guess you don't mind looking foolish, its all part of the schtick.

Oh so he used the word 6-10 times in an affectionate manner?

Oh im sorry, my bad.

To agree with the FA and side with Evra is either the action of someone looking for attention on an internet forum because their honest opinions never amount to much or the actions of someone who is pretty fucking dumb.

A little from column A, a little from column B

There were microphones located all around the pitch that picked up what he said.

You think our lawyers would have gone to trial without that eveidence?

Fucking hell your abit of a thick bastard arent you?

You want it to be some big conspiracy and some big thing against Suarez and Liverpool?

Sorry to burst your bubble but its not, the man referred to a player by his skin colour and he got caught doing it

The fucking End