You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

I'm going to cry with fucking laughter if Arsenal lose in the qualifiers, in fact if he went there before then he'd be able to feature and increase their chances so even if he eventually does end up there we should hold off and hope the bottling cunts fuck up

Obviously none of us know what's been said between the club and him, but there's either been a massive miscommunication over whether we'd sell him this year or one side is being deceitful. What we should be doing now is clarifying the fuck out of this with Luis whilst being practical - to me that means saying yes you can go to a champ league team but it cannot be one in England/a rival. I say a rival cause I would care less I'd he went to City or Chelsea than if he went to Arsenal.

I'm going to cry with fucking laughter if Arsenal lose in the qualifiers, in fact if he went there before then he'd be able to feature and increase their chances so even if he eventually does end up there we should hold off and hope the bottling cunts fuck up

I don't think he'll force it or that Arsenal will raise their bid until they've qualified or near as qualified ie a 4-0 first leg win against some nomark team. This'll drag on some time yet- joy

if he was in a strong position, then actions would be speaking a lot louder than words.

I agree. The most telling line in that story is this...

The letter of the law is one thing, the spirit of the law is another.

Changes fuck all. If Arsenal offer his true value then he can go. They won't so he has to stay put.

Time for the club to man up. Fine him, take Arsenal to the FA for tapping up and move on. He can't play until October anyway so we can play the waiting game more than he or Wenger can

Modern football eh? We should have learned our lesson with Torres, but this seems even stranger. Arsenal fucking Arsenal Louis. He just ruined everything for me. What a twat. Surely the clubs stance would be still no deal unless they meet our valuation.

Real or Bayern, bid properly please and let's get him moved on. I hope we're looking for other strikers and have it in mind to get moving on this now. At this stage we should be offering him to other clubs, the whole thing has gone over the top now. I definitely don't want to see him with us when his ban has ended, hopefully he'll be gone.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

We can't sell to Arsenal. It's just not worth it, both financially and from a sporting perspective. If he scores enough goals to beat us by a few points, then the fans are fucked and the owners are fucked. Selling to the team we want to beat into the top four next season would be daft at anything other than crazy money, and Arsenal don't pay crazy money.

Suarez is telling his team mates that they're not good enough and they're below him. So staying in the team isn't much of an option. I hope we can find a buyer elsewhere.

Christ you could almost understand it if they'd bought some players and were in a position to challenge for anything but they need players all over the pitch. Suarez is a very foolish man. If he's that desperate to go he should hand his transfer request and we can get him out post haste and get a few in.

Arsenal fans must be as daft as him mind, do they think he's not going to do the same to them when they don't win any trophies for another 8 years?

Crunch time for FSG now.

Werner and Henry have said he is NOT going to Arsenal tonight, unequivocally. If he does end up going there as far as I'm concerned, it's open season on the Americans. I do think they have a fire in their belly over the +£1 offer and I do want to see them stand up to Suarez.

Let him to to the PFA and let him go to CAS. That shit won't get resolved any time soon. I don't want to keep him, I want to get shut of him now because wanting to sign for Arsenal is an insult. Madrid, fine. But Arsenal? They scrape into the Champions League season after season. One day their luck will run out. It's short term desperation.

The Yanks have put their balls on the line here. Because if Madrid don't come in, and I don't think they will unless they sniff a real bargain, Arsenal are the only show in town.