You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

Reading on twitter Suarez didn't acknowledge the fans at the training day today when he was being clapped as he warmed up in front of the Kop.

Also read this:

Richard Buxton ‏@Richard_Buxton_ 54m

Entire #LFC team acknowledges the Kop at end of open training. Only one abstainer again #Suarez

Reading on twitter Suarez didn't acknowledge the fans at the training day today when he was being clapped as he warmed up in front of the Kop.

Also read this:

Richard Buxton ‏@Richard_Buxton_ 54m

Entire #LFC team acknowledges the Kop at end of open training. Only one abstainer again #Suarez

Maybe he is embarrassed? he should be.

He's obviously doing his best to force a move, by making himself untolerable for the fans and the club. Seems he doesn't care what the fans think of him and he's realized that beeing a fan favorite makes it harder to get the move he desires. I fully expect him to use every opportunity to make himself unpopular. Good thing he's banned until the transfer window is shot. But I expect him to hand in a transfer request and maybe go on a strike aswell before this saga over.

Edit: Got carried away there. This fucking thing (and twitter) is doing my head in.

He's obviously doing his best to force a move, by making himself untolerable for the fans and the club. Seems he doesn't care what the fans think of him and he's realized that beeing a fan favorite makes it harder to get the move he desires. I fully expect him to use every opportunity to make himself unpopular. Good thing he's banned until the transfer window is shot. But I expect him to hand in a transfer request and maybe go on a strike aswell before this saga over.

Don't believe everything you read.

It's bollocks. There's a twitter feed of a fan who was there which ill try link in a minute. He mentions that Suarez's attitude has been fine. And that he had spent a portion of the session away from the squad doing fitness work, as he's obviously starting his preseason late.

Oh and that Buxton is a proper mong.

He is now tweeting screenshots of the abuse he is getting for saying that along with #kopitebehaviour' date=' he obviously hates us[/quote']

He's a clueless fuckwit and frequent liar. I once told him one of his (many shit) articles was shit, he redrafted it, added more conjecture and lies and told me to read it again!

He's not even a journalist, just some guy sat in his bedroom pretending to have connections.

If that picture is real and Suarez did acknowledge the fans and Buxton has been shown to be lieing somebody from the club or somebody prominent should be calling him out on that.

It's that sort of shit stirring that's cause our club no fucking end of hassle over the last few years.