You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

I can't believe the reception he got yesterday.

Liverpool fans are amazing, i cant think of another big club were the fans would do something like that.

Makes you proud to support Liverpool but why doesnt it make players more proud to play for us? Surely they should see this and realise this loyalty doesnt happen at any other club in the world.

Kerrching!! All that matters to most of them these days is no.1 cash, no2. cash,no.3 cash etc,etc,etc,......

Sky sports makey up news has to be the biggest bunch of mongy cunts ever.

Yesterday all Rodgers said was how can Bale be worth a six figure fee and not Suarez? Sky mongs run with, Rodgers says Suarez is worth 100,000k, and go running to Wenger to stir a bit more shit for their 24 hr crap fest.

Sky sports makey up news has to be the biggest bunch of mongy cunts ever.

Yesterday all Rodgers said was how can Bale be worth a six figure fee and not Suarez? Sky mongs run with, Rodgers says Suarez is worth 100,000k, and go running to Wenger to stir a bit more shit for their 24 hr crap fest.

I enjoyed BT's coverage of yesterdays game as it felt like they wern't trying to shit stir, of course they asked about Suarez but tried to word it around the fans reaction perhaps making him want to stay rather than the usual sky sensationalist crap.

Not just the Suarez situation but they seemed to look for positives all round and seemed very complimentary of the club, fans and player performances in the game too, wonder if they'll carry on like that when the proper stuff starts or if they were just being positive knowing it would be a mostly pro-LFC audience.

Edited by fowler9

Ii cant think of another big club were the fans would do something like that.

Yearning for a player who doesn't want to be around anymore? Torres, Alonso, Masch, Pepe......

Perhaps our support should be for those who DO want to be here? Perhaps it just encourage other players to treat us like suckers?

Yearning for a player who doesn't want to be around anymore? Torres, Alonso, Masch, Pepe......

Perhaps our support should be for those who DO want to be here? Perhaps it just encourage other players to treat us like suckers?

It should be, it has been and it always will be.

Our legends and hero's always get a great reception and songs in their names sung.

The class of the club and fans was highlighted to world football yesterday. I think all media outlets expected us to boo him, they were shocked we cheered him.

I dont think any other club in the world would have did that yesterday and it took many people's breath away, especially the reporters and journalists.

Makes you proud to be a fan.

he owes them a heck of a lot.......anyone who thinks they have done wrong by him is a thick cunt.

'Them' who allowed him to be stitched up by the FA on that farcical charge of racism?

Oh, that's right, you think Suarez was guilty of racism.

'Them' who allowed him to be stitched up by the FA on that farcical charge of racism?

I dont think i know......

He refered to a player by his skin colour. That is racist and thats the end of it for me.

Totally unacceptable.

Guest San Don
I can't believe the reception he got yesterday.

Liverpool fans are amazing, i cant think of another big club were the fans would do something like that.

Makes you proud to support Liverpool but why doesnt it make players more proud to play for us? Surely they should see this and realise this loyalty doesnt happen at any other club in the world.

Players don't give a fuck. The get paid a kings grandson. If they get the fans appreciation they think its an extra. The way we look after our players has been thrown back in our faces by Keegan, mascherano, el sulko, meireles and now he who wants to leave.

Anyone who thinks he'll be all smiles and waving to the crowd this season if he stays may be in for a shock.

He refered to a player by his skin colour. That is racist

By your thick, myopic, 'oooh everybody look at me I'm being controversial' standard it is.

Latin America laughs at your type with your sanctimonious, one eyed buffoonery.

Guest San Don

Worra dickhead. We played it wrong with hindsight which, at the time, most people thought we'd done right. Fuck, even kuyt changed his initial story to strengthen our / his defence because as it transpired we did cock it up.

But to say we 'allowed' him to be stitched up is totally wrong.

Booing him would only achieve bad results for us, supporting him may just bring on a re-think, unlikely but worth a go

I enjoyed BT's coverage of yesterdays game as it felt like they wern't trying to shit stir' date=' of course they asked about Suarez but tried to word it around the fans reaction perhaps making him want to stay rather than the usual sky sensationalist crap.

Not just the Suarez situation but they seemed to look for positives all round and seemed very complimentary of the club, fans and player performances in the game too, wonder if they'll carry on like that when the proper stuff starts or if they were just being positive knowing it would be a mostly pro-LFC audience.[/quote']

Espn had a love affair with us even if the commentators were shit. But there's a reason for that. We're the 2nd most popular team in the country, they can show shit games and get great viewing figures. I am sure BT realise we can help their cash cow just the same.

By your thick, myopic, 'oooh everybody look at me I'm being controversial' standard it is.

Latin America laughs at your type with your sanctimonious, one eyed buffoonery.

You dont think its racist to call a person by the colour of their skin?

Fuck of with that shite.....

Your arguement would fall short in every country in the world on and off the football pitch. Its not acceptable.

Fucking Alf garnet.

You dont think its racist to call a person by the colour of their skin?

Fuck of with that shite.....

Your arguement would fall short in every country in the world on and off the football pitch. Its not acceptable.

Fucking Alf garnet.

You go away, learn more about their dialect, try and be less narrow minded and then comment.

That's usually a good order of things.

'Kinell, Coro. It's Sunday afternoon. Crack open a beer, kick back and make the most of what is left of the weekend.

People wanna throw around insults, I'm cool with that.

Goes both ways.

Jizzm and San mongo are insulting in more ways than one.

You go away, learn more about their dialect, try and be less narrow minded and then comment.

That's usually a good order of things.

Dialect?

Oh do shut up. Call a guy "white boy" on a football pitch anywhere in the world and see how long it takes before you get your head kicked in

Send me some pictures from hospital if you ever do.