You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

I'd hope he has a good reason for not attending. Maybe it's for the best though, the night is about Stevie and while it would be easy to call Suarez every name under the sun right now, I'm sure he would have had a word with Gerrard.

Really we should be giving him a deadline. Either hand in a transfer request or get on with it. I've stuck by him so far, but if he decided he was off with a week or two to go I would be fuming. I still hope he'll stay. I hope he has a big long think about what it is he could be getting himself in for if he goes to Arsenal, they need just as many players as we do, probably more seeing as they're in the CL, will they go out and add to the squad bar Suarez?

I'm hoping he stays, we add Costa (and Papa) to the squad and he, Costa, Strurridge and Coutinho smash some assholes in. But maybe I'm daft, not many seem to believe he'll stay, or want him to.

Quick, quick - somebody said something, or heard something then said something, about somebody who hasn't said anything but is obviously getting things said about him by somebody who has heard something, but doesn't know anything, but will say something that might mean something to others who don't know anything and will create a situation where everybody reacts like they know everything about something that they don't know anything about - so, quick, quick get the pitchforks........or......something.

Err..

So' date=' just because he didn't turn up for the meal, it shows a lot about his mentality and future decisions? Fucking lawl.

Seriously, I think you're all missing the mark regarding this Suarez sega. We're a team that seems to be pretty reliant on one world-class player. Although it'd be wonderful to have a collection of them, the fine line is, we're pretty thin in that "world-beaters" section.

If Suarez wants to go, then that's grand, off you pop, I'd rather someone whom has the talent but will give their upmost for this club because they simply love everything this club stands for. Heck, with the sale price of Luis, we could even get two.

Two.

How good would that be?[/quote']

I think the main issue though is he's allowing it to be perceived he is trying to force a move to arsenal (that bbc and sports direct stories were both clearly planted by his agent). That's arsenal. Who are fractionally better than us and have no world class players. They've won fuck all for years, are not even arsed about winning anything as long as they pinch 4th and keep the money coming in. Because Suarez is allowing this story to run, people are going to look at his every action to try to read what is coming next.

Despite his twatishness, as you rightly pointed out he's our outstanding player. People are going to watch his every move till the window is shut.

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 21h

Come on @luis16suarez - put that transfer request in and let's get on with winning the League. #afc

Wasn't he one of his biggest critics....

Yes he was the two-faced twat. We best not sell him to these gang of fannies. Can't stand Arsenal or their self-righteous fans.

He got that reception out of respect for our Captain and rightly so.

Fuck Arsenal, Piers fucking Morgan, if he wants to go to the library good luck to, to him.

He like Torres will miss the adulation he got, or is getting. To be honest you have to accept with Spanish speaking players that if the big two come calling they are off that is life.

However he seems to be entertaining the idea of going to Arsenal, we deserve better and he fucking owes us. The only thing holding it up is they are tight as fuck and want a bargain and it is not happening.

Gerrard fucked my head and to be honest Suarez is not even worthy of a ibuprofen, he goes he goes, world class as he is, he is not bigger than the club, no one is. We all know that old adage.

Seeing the reaction to the shot of Lucas, Coutinho and Coates reminds me of the Only Fools and Horses episode with the seance.

Medium

There is a sadness about the

photograph, as though some-

thing is missing. Of course,

your mother isn't with you.

Boycie

No.

Medium

Had she passed over to the

next world?

Boycie

No. She was taking the photo.

I can't believe the reception he got yesterday.

Liverpool fans are amazing, i cant think of another big club were the fans would do something like that.

Makes you proud to support Liverpool but why doesnt it make players more proud to play for us? Surely they should see this and realise this loyalty doesnt happen at any other club in the world.

Seeing the reaction to the shot of Lucas' date=' Coutinho and Coates reminds me of the Only Fools and Horses episode with the seance.

Medium

There is a sadness about the

photograph, as though some-

thing is missing. Of course,

your mother isn't with you.

Boycie

No.

Medium

Had she passed over to the

next world?

Boycie

No. She was taking the photo.[/quote']

That episode was repeated for the trillionth time last night ,still ace though.