You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

Not getting involved in all the bullshit but really felt the need to reiterate just how shit Charlie Adam is. Absolutely horrendous. Fat and shit. Shit and fat. And slow. And stupid. Fat Shit Slow and Stupid. Thick as fucking pig shit.

*shakes head*

Although you're undoubtedly right about the opposition, Mignolet has made two absolutely brilliant saves in pre-season. One against Indonesia and one today - I have to admit that I couldn't help think, when watching replays of both of them, that Reina would have gotten nowhere near them.

I have no idea if he'll prove to be any good but i've been really impressed so far.

He is a good shot stopper. Just wanna see him tested with a few difficult to deal with crosses. He's caught a few easy balls and had that dodgy punch today, but that's about as much as he's had to deal with cross wise.

Not getting involved in all the bullshit but really felt the need to reiterate just how shit Charlie Adam is. Absolutely horrendous. Fat and shit. Shit and fat. And slow. And stupid. Fat Shit Slow and Stupid. Thick as fucking pig shit.

*shakes head*

But still contributed far more than Joe Allen who cost double as much.

Thats the point of it all.

*shakes head*

This.

Code using Adam as a stick to beat Joe Allen with is absolutely hilarious

Guest Numero Veinticinco
All keepers are shit on crosses these days, seems to be just the way they're trained.

Funny thing is, statistically (I know, I know) he was very good at coming and claiming the ball. Punching was quality, too. He only missed 3 crosses all season, catching 47 high crosses and punching them 39 times. Reina missed 10, catching 31 and punching just 17 times. His extra bit of height will help with that.

I missed the last 20 minutes today (I'll catch it later), so maybe he went to shit, but until that point he did nothing wrong in any of the four games so far. He'll make some mistakes, of course. Top save today, though.

I don't know if he's shit on them or not cos he seems like he mostly stays on his line. I just wanna see him tested before the season starts. Hopefully Olympiakos' date=' Valarenga and Celtic give us more of a game than the teams we've met so far have.[/quote']

You can safely delete Vålerenga from that list. They were beaten 7-0 by Barca's reserves yesterday, and couldn't really muster more than a couple of attacks all game...

So no Alonso then?

And to think I almost bought tickets for this game.

I dont think so. I think Riise mentioned it on twitter that Liverpool were using it as a serioys game in their pre season. Seems shit for Gerrard's testimonial. It'd be good for him to get all his best former team mates back. Or maybe Riise just wasn't invited.

*shakes head*

This had me in fits of laughter. Nail on the head. Sure he's a nice enough bloke but he was spectacularly bad for us.

Fucks sake, Faustus. Simmer down and make the most of the little that's left of the weekend. Crack open a bottle of ale, have a wank or something.

Done all that, Tony lad, but that Norgie tit has ruined it all for me.

There's a place on the Molde supporters' bus waiting for him.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Shut the fuck up, you fucking knobhead.

Nordic dickhead. Nordickhead. It's his new pet name. You're welcome.

Done all that, Tony lad, but that Norgie tit has ruined it all for me.

Are you saying its my fault we wasted £16M on an inferior player to those we already had at the club and who has been pretty shite since his arrival?

But still contributed far more than Joe Allen who cost double as much.

Thats the point of it all.

You might be right, fuck allen off, and why not piss arsenal right off and have a straight swap with stoke, Suarez for Charlie Adam, then bring back Christian Poulsen and suarez wouldn't be missed because the ball would never get that far up the field.

You might be right, fuck allen off, and why not piss arsenal right off and have a straight swap with stoke, Suarez for Charlie Adam, then bring back Christian Poulsen and suarez wouldn't be missed because the ball would never get that far up the field.

So saying Allen has contributed with fuck all and he's been one of our worst signings ever so far in his Liverpool career when you consider the money we spent on him now is the same as wanting Adam back?

I've never said I thought Adam was good, just that he had been better than Allen which is clear as day.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Allen has been one of our worst signings ever? Yet Rodgers shouldn't have sold Carroll and Adam because they're ace.

So saying Allen has contributed with fuck all and he's been one of our worst signings ever so far in his Liverpool career when you consider the money we spent on him now is the same as wanting Adam back?

I've never said I thought Adam was good, just that he had been better than Allen which is clear as day.

Granted he hasnt pulled up any trees but i think your choosing to ignore the fact that Allen has been carrying an injury. I watched him against at the Melbourne game and it seems like he's got a bit of zip back. Give the kid a chance.

I've watched all our pre-season games and our opposition have been almost shockingly awful, I would not read anything into them.

But in one way I'm pleased to hear Gerrard's testimonial is not really a testimonial as I would question how we could be ready to go into the new season just playing one game against half decent opposition since May and be able to kick on 100% from the first minute of the league season and thats needed.

We are a much better team with Henderson, Lucas and Gerrard than with Allen, Lucas and Gerrard as it gives us much more drive going forward.

• Upvote 2