You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

How about you give him a chance? if he was a Dalglish signing you would and you know you would but he's a Rodgers buy so he must be slaughtered.

It really does not matter who signs the players, I will be happy with the good ones and not happy with the poor ones.

The problem I have with Allan is that he adds nothing either going forward or defensively and like the majority of Rodgers signings he has not improved us and we had better players in his position from before.

I'm still waiting to get excited by Borini even if he would excite all Liverpool fans according to Rodgers, the closest I've got was when I saw a link about Lazio wanting him.

I think he should stop chatting shite and concentrate on his job.

Come on, you're not telling the whole truth there. Clearly a pro-Rodgers post. How many goals have we scored? NONE. How many games have we won? NONE. We've not even had a shot on fucking goal. The Pro-Rodgers Taliban out in force.

No-one can deny that zero points so far this season is fucking unacceptable and he should be hung from the radio city tower.

No-one can deny that zero points so far this season is fucking unacceptable and he should be hung from the radio city tower.

We've not conceded yet though, so obviously Carragher was a major liability last season.

It really does not matter who signs the players, I will be happy with the good ones and not happy with the poor ones.

The problem I have with Allan is that he adds nothing either going forward or defensively and like the majority of Rodgers signings he has not improved us and we had better players in his position from before.

I'm still waiting to get excited by Borini even if he would excite all Liverpool fans according to Rodgers, the closest I've got was when I saw a link about Lazio wanting him.

I think he should stop chatting shite and concentrate on his job.

Sorry mate but I just don't believe you.

Give me your thoughts on the mighty Charlie Adam? Surely one of the worst players in our entire history, No?

Give me your thoughts on the mighty Charlie Adam? Surely one of the worst players in our entire history, No?

Borini is worse for me. I just dont rate him at all. I hope he proves me wrong. And i detest charlie adam.

Whilst I agree with your general point with regards to certain posters being unable to credit signings made by Brendan, we have had far far worse players than Charlie Adam and will most likely do so again in the future

He is an average Premier League player who had a good spell which led to us signing him, thats about it

I've never been a big fan of Adam, but he was brought in as a squad player and then got more playing time than he probably should because of injuries to Gerrard and Lucas that season but he contributed with goals and assists, 2 goals and 6 assists in 27 PL games.

I said before we signed him that his goal record would go down from his Blackpool days as he scored most of his goals from set pieces and he would not be first choice in that regards with us.

For the price we paid and him helping us to reach two finals in his only season I think he did as expected.

Last season he got 3 goals and 2 assists for Stoke, thats 2 goals and 1 assist more than Allen and Lucas combined even if he only played 22 games due to injuries.

Whilst I agree with your general point with regards to certain posters being unable to credit signings made by Brendan, we have had far far worse players than Charlie Adam and will most likely do so again in the future

He is an average Premier League player who had a good spell which led to us signing him, thats about it

He was atrocious, unbelievably awful. Stewartesque and for a big fee, I can only wonder at the abuse that would be levelled at Rodgers had he purchased such dog shit.

He was atrocious, unbelievably awful. Stewartesque and for a big fee, I can only wonder at the abuse that would be levelled at Rodgers had he purchased such dog shit.

Big fee?

Was it not around £8M, almost the same we have played now for a Barca/Sevilla reserve squad player with a grand total of 7 La Liga games to his name?

He was atrocious' date=' unbelievably awful. Stewartesque and for a big fee, I can only wonder at the abuse that would be levelled at Rodgers had he purchased such dog shit.[/quote']

He was better than Paul Stewart! He might have been about as fit as Paul Stewart but at least he could play a bit for a fat lad before he got out of breath ( about 8 mins)!

He was atrocious' date=' unbelievably awful. Stewartesque and for a big fee, I can only wonder at the abuse that would be levelled at Rodgers had he purchased such dog shit.[/quote']

Allen cost twice as much as has easily been worse than Adam.

I was one of the biggest critics of our signings under Kenny (I was negged to fuck every day because I refused to pretend they were good) but Charlie Adam got a lot of undue criticism. He really wasn't a bad signing - not great but not bad.

That said I think the discussion about single players is meaningless. Every manager will sign absolute flops and hopefully we won't do so this summer. We can't have a go at Brendan for Allen or Borini without praising him for Coutinho or Sturridge.

Borini is worse for me. I just dont rate him at all. I hope he proves me wrong. And i detest charlie adam.

I know what you mean. It's a queer scenario how I want certain players to get going and become a decent signing as you see something in them while there are others who are useless from the off. Players you don't give two fucks about because they are shithouse players who bring fuck all to the side.

That is why we have to give Borini and Allen a chance and fuck Henderson and Downing off as soon as possible.

I thought he wasn't good enough but he did have the odd moment where he showed he does have ability, I really wanted him based on his season for Blackpool in the Premier but I have to admit I do sometimes get easily swayed on a one season wonder at a club with lower expectations (as did our management that summer too clearly!) but I do think your assessment is a little harsh

plus he kicks Gareth Bale at every opportunity so I like him for that

Allen cost twice as much as has easily been worse than Adam.

I was one of the biggest critics of our signings under Kenny (I was negged to fuck every day because I refused to pretend they were good) but Charlie Adam got a lot of undue criticism. He really wasn't a bad signing - not great but not bad.

That said I think the discussion about single players is meaningless. Every manager will sign absolute flops and hopefully we won't do so this summer. We can't have a go at Brendan for Allen or Borini without praising him for Coutinho or Sturridge.

That's right mate he wasn't a bad signing, he was fucking horrific, hence him getting his ample arse drop kicked out of the club at the earliest opportunity, horrible football player.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Allen shouldn't be talked about as a flop. Anybody who does that needs their arsehole kicking through their mouth. He's a young lad, who started brilliantly, but got injured. He has been good since returning. He definitely has the quality about him to deserve a bit more time.

Borini has shown lots of talent for Italy and Roma (as well as Swansea and Chelsea), but he hasn't shown much for us yet. I thought he looked really decent coming off the bench at the end of the season, but five league starts isn't really enough time. Again, he's a young player who might need that bit more time. He might never do anything, but he has done another at other clubs for me us to give him a fair crack at improving.

That's right mate he wasn't a bad signing, he was fucking horrific, hence him getting his ample arse drop kicked out of the club at the earliest opportunity, horrible football player.

No thats not why, it was because our novice manager wanted to bring the Welsh Xavi in for reasons unknown and spent £16M on him only for him to end up with 0 goals and 0 assists, and amount which probably still bring out hours with laughter in Wales.

Well spent money that.

No thats not why, it was because our novice manager wanted to bring the Welsh Xavi in and spent £16M on him only for him to end up with 0 goals and 0 assists.

Well spent money that.

I'll take Allen over Moby Dick any day of the week, as would anybody with even half a brain cell.