You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Rory Smith, you say? If it was, I'm saying it's bullshit. Anything he says is the opposite of reliable. Unreliable.

The soloution to the rivarly problem is arsenal throw in a player they would be hurt to lose which is chamberlain.

He is a top top prospect and arsenal would like to keep him but seeing as they want Suarez quite badly and chamberlain wont be first choice we could get him thrown in.

We get 30-40m off them plus chsmberlain whose eventual worrh could be in the 20-30s and really fuck them over.

The soloution to the rivarly problem is arsenal throw in a player they would be hurt to lose which is chamberlain.

He is a top top prospect and arsenal would like to keep him but seeing as they want Suarez quite badly and chamberlain wont be first choice we could get him thrown in.

We get 30-40m off them plus chsmberlain whose eventual worrh could be in the 20-30s and really fuck them over.

If we are to lose him anyway, this would be a good option...

i think Rory Smith is VERY reliable when it comes to LFC, but that's just my modest opinion

I cant remember much details but i remember r smith on twitter complaining about the abuse he was getting for getting something horribly wrong.

Rodgers comments suggest we may consider selling if a certain value is met so ill wait for something from club before I believe this.

I wouldn't be surprised if some players/staff want him out now so telling the only club interested they have no chance seems unlikely to me, unless there is other interest.

It'd be good for us to just come out openly via Ayre or someone and have the balls to clearly state that if we're so serious about it. It shouldn't be a journalist having to report it. It shouldn't be speculation either, it should be totally clear, and Luis should really know better than to pick Arsenal of all clubs. It should be worded in a way that leaves absolutely no questions at all left, which we don't seem to have done yet.

Maybe we're stringing Arsenal along though, which could work out well in the end, especially with us being near the last month now. The meltdown their fans would have would be epic if they didn't sign anyone apart from a late desperation signing to save face that seemed fairly average.

Edited by Red Phoenix

Guest Numero Veinticinco
You mean we have told Arsenal that we will only sell to a rival. Under every circumstance?

FUCKING FSG. CUNTS.

It's just how it is, Tom. I just hope Rory comes out with a 'LFC not signing Messi' story this weekend. Game on.

You mean we have told Arsenal that we will only sell to a rival. Under every circumstance?

FUCKING FSG. CUNTS.

That's right, you were up and down like a cock the previous days, hoping they will sell Suarez to Arsenal. If true this must be a turning point to your relationship with them, isn't it? do you hate them now?

Arsenal prepare new bid for Luis Suárez as Liverpool stay silent on talks

• Liverpool refused to discuss Thursday's meeting with Suárez

• Suárez was not granted permission to speak to Arsenal officials

Arsenal ready fresh bid for Luis Suárez as Liverpool stay silent after talks | Football | The Guardian

The liars will sell him.

Think of Suarez like a cake. The cake is in the oven and has risen to perfection. Let it stand for 10 minutes. Eat cake. But if the cake is left in the oven it will go hard. It will flatten and start to burn. The cake will not be as tasty. Now is the time. Sell our tasty cake before it deteriorates and goes stale.

Nigella is talking sense here

There is nothing to say (on the Suarez deal). I have been away now for two or the weeks and it’s hard to see how things are advanced because everyone is on tour at the moment and it’s very difficult to get in touch with people.

"We are ready to do quick deals but all the transfers do not depend only on us. We are prepared to wait. It looks unlikely before the Emirates Cup (next weekend), but we still have a strong squad."

"With or without additions we can be title challengers next season,” he proclaimed. “We try to do the job and we will try to do it well, but nothing has been concluded with anybody.

"What we want is not a name but a good player. The name is less important. What is more important is the quality of the player. At the moment I must tell you we are not close to signing anybody.

"Of course we want to do as many top players as we can, but we also have to focus on the players we have and develop them.

Wenger, down-playing expectations?

More tea leaves to read.

82 million? This is one fucked up world. I hope they start a European league with the top teams in it and we tell them to fuck off. Who the fuck is really taking the likes of 50-90 million pounds for someone who is good at playing football seriously? If its you, because all the others take it seriously, then I think you're fucking mad in a none violent but nevertheless lunatic way.

82 million? This is one fucked up world.

Agreed, was just thinking about it earlier. It's like we're approaching the first 100mil transfer, and when you look at how screwed up so many things are in the world, yet we're watching a sport where transfers are being made at these insane prices.....there's clearly issues with it.

Have often thought the same with films. The budgets for some of them are completely mad, especially when you think of the best possible uses for that type of cash. It's really messed up and hard to avoid thinking about at times.

82 million? This is one fucked up world. I hope they start a European league with the top teams in it and we tell them to fuck off. Who the fuck is really taking the likes of 50-90 million pounds for someone who is good at playing football seriously? If its you, because all the others take it seriously, then I think you're fucking mad in a none violent but nevertheless lunatic way.

the money is not about the player but the revenue they can create.