You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

Nobody else finds it really odd I guess that there has been no club statement saying after receiving a bid from Arsenal which allowed Luis to talk the club , Luis has informed us that he would like to take that option up. The club wish to reaffirm there statement of wanting to keep him.

After the Torres bid the club told us about they said that he had told them that he wishes to speak with them.

I am actually amazed they haven't as by doing that it covers there backs to any fan backlash if he goes.

Oh well bye bye Luis then.

It's a privilege to play for Liverpool Football Club. Everyone one of us who posts on here would've given anything to of had a career playing for LFC. So it is my opinion that any player who doesn't want to play for the club anymore should be sold, regardless of who they are. They are not worthy of wearing the famous red shirt. Saying that, I wouldn't sell Suarez without bringing in a replacement first and I'd really prefer it if we didn't sell him to Arsenal either.

I agree that he will agitate and kick up a stink. I think it's pretty much guaranteed. I still don't think we should sell him to that shower though. I think we probably will if they offer £55 million, but I don't think we should.

I agree that he will agitate and kick up a stink. I think it's pretty much guaranteed. I still don't think we should sell him to that shower though. I think we probably will if they offer £55 million, but I don't think we should.

We shouldn't sell to Arsenal but, I think we should sell. Trouble is there doesn't seem to many takers about at the moment. Perhaps certain clubs believe he'd be more trouble then he is worth?

We shouldn't sell to Arsenal but, I think we should sell. Trouble is there doesn't seem to many takers about at the moment. Perhaps certain clubs believe he'd be more trouble then he is worth?

Valid point about his persona mate . So I guess hes told the club he wants to go to Arsenal then as it looks by the way people are posting. Hope he has to hand a transfer request in as well. Seems he must of lied in the interviews he gave in Uruguay to. That is taking the piss as he is pretty much hero worshipped out there.

Hold out for £50 million then and just hope Madrid don't appear with a lower offer for him , that would kick a storm off.

Valid point about his persona mate . So I guess hes told the club he wants to go to Arsenal then as it looks by the way people are posting. Hope he has to hand a transfer request in as well. Seems he must of lied in the interviews he gave in Uruguay to. That is taking the piss as he is pretty much hero worshipped out there.

Hold out for £50 million then and just hope Madrid don't appear with a lower offer for him ' date=' that would kick a storm off.[/quote']

By Jove! I think he's got it.

Hold out for £50 million then and just hope Madrid don't appear with a lower offer for him , that would kick a storm off.

He wont hand in a transfer request because it'll mean he'll have to forgo his loyalty bonus.

Loyalty bonus -That's a fucking laugh isn't it.

That's impressive progress. You've jumped from denial straight to acceptance and missed out anger.

That's impressive progress. You've jumped from denial straight to acceptance and missed out anger.

No need for anger if he has gone he has gone . More pissed there has been no announcement from the club to do with him being allowed to talk to Arsenal never mind the one saying Luis has told them he wants join them .

What do you think he'll do? I think he'll turn up for training and try his hardest in matches.

Really?

And do you want the rest of the squad looking up to a man who would rather be playing for Madrid/Arsenal/ Chelsea, anyone who can offer an upgrade?

Really?

And do you want the rest of the squad looking up to a man who would rather be playing for Madrid/Arsenal/ Chelsea, anyone who can offer an upgrade?

Nearly all them wouldn't be at Liverpool if they were as good as Suarez. If they done their job a bit better we wouldn't have finished 7th in the league.

Nearly all them wouldn't be at Liverpool if they were as good as Suarez. If they done their job a bit better we wouldn't have finished 7th in the league.

Over a season the squad delivered what it was capable of- and that is why Luis is off.

Nobody else finds it really odd I guess that there has been no club statement saying after receiving a bid from Arsenal which allowed Luis to talk the club , Luis has informed us that he would like to take that option up. The club wish to reaffirm there statement of wanting to keep him.

After the Torres bid the club told us about they said that he had told them that he wishes to speak with them.

I am actually amazed they haven't as by doing that it covers there backs to any fan backlash if he goes.

I'm not surprised as they haven't for one minute ever said they won't sell him.

They've always said he has a price and if a club comes in and meets that price he will be off.

If the club wanted him to stay then it's entirely in the clubs power to keep him.

I'm suspicious and I see a few of the token comments about him being a Liverpool player as simply a bargaining ploy. If you don't want him to go then reject all bids and don't sell him, it's as simple as that.

Guest San Don

What do you think rodgers has been doing? You're criticising the club at every turn over this yet you wont say dick about suarez' comments.

The manager has re iterated he isnt for sale and the offer doesnt get close to his value. You can stamp your feet all you want, every player has a value. Suarez is no different.

How about your poster boy comes out and says 'I dont want to talk to arsenal. I want to talk to Real'? Oh wait that's right, real arent interested in him.

What do you think rodgers has been doing? You're criticising the club at every turn over this yet you wont say dick about suarez' comments.

The manager has re iterated he isnt for sale and the offer doesnt get close to his value. You can stamp your feet all you want, every player has a value. Suarez is no different.

How about your poster boy comes out and says 'I dont want to talk to arsenal. I want to talk to Real'? Oh wait that's right, real arent interested in him.

"If Arsenal want the player they have to produce the value for the player," Rodgers told the Liverpool Echo.

"There was an offer a few weeks ago of £35m and two weeks later it is now £40m and £1. I don't think it is anywhere near the value of what he is worth.

"It is two-fold really. A player may want to go, but then somebody has to pay the value or worth of that player."

The manager hasn't said he isn't for sale. He is saying there that they'll sell to Arsenal or anyone else if his price is met.

We should not under any circumstances be selling him to an English club, and if Arsenal stump up I'm fairly sure we will.

I really cant believe your this stupid. The manager can come out and say they have sent him to mars as it really dosent confirm that does it.

You will find anything that has happened regarding a player has a official announcement about it and until then its called speculation or jumping the gun, a bit like you have with your jumping on my comment.

Suarez is spot on about the press. If he goes to arsenal he 'll be a reborn saint in the London based press eyes. There's a load of shit now on the sky website where they go into depth about how he'll suit arsenal and what a great player he is, its the first article ive read on him for ages which has no mention of his past misdemeanours, hmm. Get ready for all the shit about wenger maturing him into a lovely fella, how wenger has tamed him.

If he goes to arsenal the press would like nothing better than to crown him next years player of the season.

As the kenny/luis/evra incident proved, the boys up above in the Liverpool directors/media spokesman /lawyers etc are fucking shit.

Guest San Don
I really cant believe your this stupid. The manager can come out and say they have sent him to mars as it really dosent confirm that does it.

You will find anything that has happened regarding a player has a official announcement about it and until then its called speculation or jumping the gun, a bit like you have with your jumping on my comment.

Nice, so someone who disagrees with you is stupid?

How about you get a dose of reality? I've had enough of your constant anti club diatribe while swallowing everything suarez has said as gospel.

Whatever about his previous misdemeanours he has to be sold now, even just to get rid of the will he/won't he go that will inevitably surround him if he stayed another season. Him gone would be the best for all concerned so that the disruption he brings will be eliminated from the squad. I don't give a fuck who signs him at this stage once he's sold soon so we can some normality back.

Nice, so someone who disagrees with you is stupid?

How about you get a dose of reality? I've had enough of your constant anti club diatribe while swallowing everything suarez has said as gospel.

Ha ha dose of reality you mean like the one you just got. Anybody can disagree that's there choice and I haven't said I had disagreed with anything till you jumped on my question.

Until there is a official club announcement which I would expect the first saying he is allowed to speak to them. Then one to say they agreed to sell him to Arsenal.

But I would guess for the second part to happen as the club hold all the cards in this and keep saying he is staying , even if you would make him hand in a transfer request by this point , there not selling him remember.

oh thanks for the neg I shall treasure it forever.

Whatever about his previous misdemeanours he has to be sold now, even just to get rid of the will he/won't he go that will inevitably surround him if he stayed another season. Him gone would be the best for all concerned so that the disruption he brings will be eliminated from the squad. I don't give a fuck who signs him at this stage once he's sold soon so we can some normality back.

I didn't want Gerrard sold when there was a will he won't he situation all season, then him seemingly talking to Chelsea behind the club's back and handing in a transfer request.

I want him to still stay cos we're stronger with him than without him.

I didn't want Gerrard sold when there was a will he won't he situation all season' date=' then him seemingly talking to Chelsea behind the club's back and handing in a transfer request.

I want him to still stay cos we're stronger with him than without him.[/quote']

Gerrard decided to stay.