You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

It's easy isn't it really because he obviously must know about all the headlines his constant interviews are causing back here so he should quite easily be able to quash any rumours but instead sees fit to create more rumours himself.

It's a bit telling that his interviews went quiet after we apparently either contacted or visited him and at the same time the Real rumours died down, it all went quiet and now all of a sudden it appears he might be open to staying in England, to me it sounds a bit like he is panicking because Real might not come in for him after all so is either trying to force the move by flirting with other clubs or he genuinely is a cunt and would move to another English team.

Being a world cup year won't mean much to a player who's practically guaranteed a place in his country's starting eleven no matter what.

The best i reckon we can hope is that, if push comes to shove, he reluctantly gives another year under the proviso that we won't stand in his way next summer. He may not want to kick up too much of a fuss and to be demonised any further, as it'll only make him seem even more of a risk to potential buyers.

Being a world cup year won't mean much to a player who's practically guaranteed a place in his country's starting eleven no matter what.

The best i reckon we can hope is that' date=' if push comes to shove, he reluctantly gives another year under the proviso that we won't stand in his way next summer. He may not want to kick up too much of a fuss and to be demonised any further, as it'll only make him seem even more of a risk to potential buyers.[/quote']

Spot on.

Changed my mind now.You can only put up with so much of this shite from him every time he speaks to a South American Journalist.We shouldn not sell him on the cheap though.May not make much difference though if the owners pocket the proceeds instead of reinvesting in our squad.

If people wonder why he hasn't put a transfer request in could be because what the media here say he is saying is a twisted version of what he said.

He does want out of the country and is desperate to leave. It s down to the media and FA here and nothing to do with the champions league. The champions league thing and him comes from a Cavani interview in which he said Luis should be playing for a champions league club.

Luis wants to be informed of any big offers for him and if its from the right club and he wants to go then the club will accept the offer.

If no big bid from a club he likes then he is happy staying here for another season(in other words we go through all this again).

He knows that there is about three clubs who want him but none of them have made a bid(he wont go t o another English club seems to be correct as it means he is still in this country).

The bit about Arsenal and him saying its nice to know that he might be able to comeback here is him meaning to Liverpool on the 21st. I get the feeling he dosent or didn't think he could play again because of how he is made to look by the media.

You could say he is shouting the come and get me plea to other clubs but its not to do with us just England.

If this right and it does fit in to what the media here wrote and the bits they would miss out. It does put his point about the media here and the way he is protraid by them into the spotlight. He is in Uruguay and the media here are still causing shit with him.

Have t o say it makes total sense if its true of course.

Plenty of suggestions in there that he will honour his contract with us should a move not come about (admittedly that could be horseshit so we need to await his actions on that too)

What? You mean wait for facts before running our foam-spattered mouths off against him?

You sure you're in the right place?

The blind support for Suarez by some on here is embarrassing, hes being a complete cunt and even fans of clubs being linked to him don't want him because they recognise him as a cunt.

If his comments are being misinterpreted all the time why hasn't he done a interview with an English broadcaster (like lfc before anyone trys say hes scared of English media) and clarify his comments? He knows exactly what his words are causing and is showing no respect to Liverpool.

Arsenal are also taking the piss with there derisory offers and they should be fucked off with this and any other future deals.

The blind support for Suarez by some on here is embarrassing, hes being a complete cunt and even fans of clubs being linked to him don't want him because they recognise him as a cunt.

If his comments are being misinterpreted all the time why hasn't he done a interview with an English broadcaster (like lfc before anyone trys say hes scared of English media) and clarify his comments? He knows exactly what his words are causing and is showing no respect to Liverpool.

Arsenal are also taking the piss with there derisory offers and they should be fucked off with this and any other future deals.

What I said was not from a Liverpool fan but from a person in Uruguay. They say what he said and the way h e said it isn't being put over correctly to us by the media here.

I have seen the champions league stuff and it is Cavani who says it all and not Luis . He even says Luis wouldn't leave us if we had champions league football. Luis himself has not said this and has point blank said its the media and the FA here as to why he is desperate to leave.

I will point out though he hasn't said about joining another English club but it could be that he dosent need to as its obvious by what he has said about being desperate to leave the country ruling out a move to another club here.

He does want to leave the country but if we don't get a decent bid for him or it isn't from a club he wont go to just any club. If one of the clubs don't come in for him and he knows two or three clubs want him , but so far have not bid for him , then he wont leave this season.

Sounds like he is saying if one of the clubs haven't bid for him by the 21st then he will be here next season.

If people wonder why he hasn't put a transfer request in could be because what the media here say he is saying is a twisted version of what he said.

He does want out of the country and is desperate to leave. It s down to the media and FA here and nothing to do with the champions league. The champions league thing and him comes from a Cavani interview in which he said Luis should be playing for a champions league club.

Luis wants to be informed of any big offers for him and if its from the right club and he wants to go then the club will accept the offer.

If no big bid from a club he likes then he is happy staying here for another season(in other words we go through all this again).

He knows that there is about three clubs who want him but none of them have made a bid(he wont go t o another English club seems to be correct as it means he is still in this country).

The bit about Arsenal and him saying its nice to know that he might be able to comeback here is him meaning to Liverpool on the 21st. I get the feeling he dosent or didn't think he could play again because of how he is made to look by the media.

You could say he is shouting the come and get me plea to other clubs but its not to do with us just England.

If this right and it does fit in to what the media here wrote and the bits they would miss out. It does put his point about the media here and the way he is protraid by them into the spotlight. He is in Uruguay and the media here are still causing shit with him.

Have t o say it makes total sense if its true of course.

This is exactly the current situation in my opinion

another example of the media making headlines with no relation to the content tonight (and also kind of regarding the Suarez situation) is that I've seen on twitter at least two of tomorrows paper's running a headline along the lines of "Kolo Toure tells Luis Suarez he has more chance of winning things with Liverpool than with Arsenal"

You read the interview and not once does Kolo actually mention Arsenal just says he hopes Luis stays and that he can win things here, the fact that they can get away with things like this just shows how many mongs we have in this country prepared to lap it up

Guest San Don
What I said was not from a Liverpool fan but from a person in Uruguay. They say what he said and the way h e said it isn't being put over correctly to us by the media here.

I have seen the champions league stuff and it is Cavani who says it all and not Luis . He even says Luis wouldn't leave us if we had champions league football. Luis himself has not said this and has point blank said its the media and the FA here as to why he is desperate to leave.

I will point out though he hasn't said about joining another English club but it could be that he dosent need to as its obvious by what he has said about being desperate to leave the country ruling out a move to another club here.

He does want to leave the country but if we don't get a decent bid for him or it isn't from a club he wont go to just any club. If one of the clubs don't come in for him and he knows two or three clubs want him , but so far have not bid for him , then he wont leave this season.

Sounds like he is saying if one of the clubs haven't bid for him by the 21st then he will be here next season.

Of course the quickest and easiest way to stop being misquoted is to stop talking to all and sundry.

Of course the quickest and easiest way to stop being misquoted is to stop talking to all and sundry.

Isn't that a bit unfair?

He's in his home country, talking to the media there who he has no problems with. The English media take what he says and twist it about to further demonize him. They're pretty much doing exactly what he accuses them of doing all the time, yet again.

Isn't that a bit unfair?

He's in his home country, talking to the media there who he has no problems with. The English media take what he says and twist it about to further demonize him. They're pretty much doing exactly what he accuses them of doing all the time, yet again.

No, its not unfair.

The fact that he keeps talking despite knowing he's going to be vilified must mean he is as thick as pig shit. Seriously, a fucking moron. He isn't a moron though and he knows how its going to get reported.

He shouldn't be talking about other clubs out of respect for us anyway, wherever the fuck he is, unless he has put in a transfer request. We should have expressed as much to him. Why nobody from the club has told him to shut up or expect a fine is beyond me. We've been more than fair enough and he himself expresses how much he loves and respects us. He'll get his move if we get our money, if he or others aren't happy with that then they can fuck off nicely.

So Luis, if you do go then no hard feelings and good luck for the future. In the meantime - you know, whilst you're banking our wages and representing our club - shut your fucking mouth, if you wouldn't mind.

He keeps saying he wants to leave so sell him but not to another prem team as part of his "problem" is the English media.

I've never had time for a player that has said they want to leave and now he has said it on several occasions it's time to take the money and use it to get another world class striker.

The situation could be about to get even more complicated, as it seems that Ibrahimovic is in talks with Madrid.

I've read a lot of the translations from Ibceleste on Twitter, and the media over here are doing their usual of twisting the words.

If Suarez does stay, how many supporters are honestly not going to cheer him when he scores goals for us?

The situation could be about to get even more complicated, as it seems that Ibrahimovic is in talks with Madrid.

I've read a lot of the translations from Ibceleste on Twitter, and the media over here are doing their usual of twisting the words.

If Suarez does stay, how many supporters are honestly not going to cheer him when he scores goals for us?

I think this is part of the problem with Luis and Madrid is the fact they want him but he isn't going to be the big signing. There going to sign another player as the big one and then get Luis.

I still think they think either through arrogance or the way they see things they will get him for a price under his true value.

I'd hope most LFC fans are intelligent enough to see through the shite but even if not all it'd take is a couple of goals no doubt

I think this is part of the problem with Luis and Madrid is the fact they want him but he isn't going to be the big signing. There going to sign another player as the big one and then get Luis.

I still think they think either through arrogance or the way they see things they will get him for a price under his true value.

I tend to agree with your view there, as this is usually the way that Madrid seems to operate.

But lets assume they sign Zlatan, having already secured Isco, to add to Ronaldo, Benzema, Di Maria and possibly Higuain, where would they fit Suarez into that line up?

Quite frightening really