You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 2 weeks later...
Surprise, surprise..

Lonely Redder tags me in a thread ("feg thread aids", "french eye nascent" - the latter doesn't even make sense you moron) which I haven't even commented in.

Aren't you busy making curries for one? Sad cunt.

"feg thread aids" is mine. Because you are thread aids, you boring, pointless little wanker.

I enjoy the fact it winds you up enough to whinge about it on a website where nobody gives a fuck what you think.

Well done, boy.

"feg thread aids" is mine. Because you are thread aids, you boring, pointless little wanker.

That you added for what reason, considering I didn't even comment on the thread? Is it because you think of me constantly throughout your day you fat cunt? Dont hug your pillow too tight tonight.

Nice neg btw. "My work here is done". Haha. Yeah, because it was all some elaborate plan. Where are those mates of yours who hate me? Oh yeah, they don't exist.

• 4 weeks later...

Miscegenation

mis·ceg·e·na·tion (m-sj-nshn, ms-j-)

n.

Cohabitation, sexual relations, marriage, or interbreeding involving persons of different races, especially in historical contexts as a transgression of the law.

Archipelago

ar·chi·pel·a·go

/ˌärkəˈpeləˌgō/

Noun

A group of islands.

A sea or stretch of water containing many islands.

• 1 month later...

Probably abit basic, but not a word I tend to ever use or hear.

Deign

Verb

Do something that one considers to be beneath one's dignity.

Synonyms

condescend - vouchsafe

Thanks Stronts, it is true you do learn something everyday.

I negged him in error this day of educating me. Ah well shit happens. Probably got negged back as well.

Scumble as in:

In a haze of sunshine--sunshine projecting in vaporous shafts between the white boles of birches, drenching the pendulous foliage, trembling in eyelets upon the bark, dripping on to the long grass, shining and smoking among the ghosts of racemose bird cherries in scumbled bloom--a Russian wildwood enveloped the rambler.