You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick aside from the fruitless arguments about how much his release clause is; I mentioned this in another thread but what's all this shit about not being able to handle the abuse? He's always said before that he gets off on it and it makes him work harder.

And as for the comment: "It is normal that it is impossible to say no to big teams for which one always dreams."

So he dreams of playing for that bunch of cunts? Almost Owenesque, that. "You don't say no when Real Madrid come calling". Well I only want players here who dream of playing for Liverpool and not of lining his pockets playing for some corrupt, government supported set of shits like Real.

Thanks for the goals Luis - don't let the door bang your arse on the way out.

A quick aside from the fruitless arguments about how much his release clause is; I mentioned this in another thread but what's all this shit about not being able to handle the abuse? He's always said before that he gets off on it and it makes him work harder.

And as for the comment: "It is normal that it is impossible to say no to big teams for which one always dreams."

So he dreams of playing for that bunch of cunts? Almost Owenesque, that. "You don't say no when Real Madrid come calling". Well I only want players here who dream of playing for Liverpool and not of lining his pockets playing for some corrupt, government supported set of shits like Real.

Thanks for the goals Luis - don't let the door bang your arse on the way out.

Fucking hell you're stupid.

If he is off to Madrid, can't see him being a massive success over there. Too many big egos, and if they get Bale in, they will potentially have a front three of Bale, Ronaldo and himself, and he wont be the focal point anymore like he is here, can't see it working out very well.

Can't say am happy with the way his dealing with things and earmarking a move. If he goes he'll be forgotten in a few years for me.

If he is off to Madrid, can't see him being a massive success over there. Too many big egos, and if they get Bale in, they will potentially have a front three of Bale, Ronaldo and himself, and he wont be the focal point anymore like he is here, can't see it working out very well.

I have to agree. The PL really suits him. I can't see him being anywhere near as effective there. Not only because of how their team is set up but because of the style of play in the league generally.

SSN have just put this on their twitter feed:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Luis Suarez confirms he wants to leave Liverpool.</p>— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) <a href="

">May 31, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Any idea where they could have got this supposed "confirmation" from?

Luis Suarez confirms he wants to leave Liverpool after press intrusion meant he couldn't 'go in my garden or to the supermarket' - Transfers - Football - The Independent

Controversial striker Luis Suarez has confirmed he wants to leave Liverpool.

The Uruguayan has been making headlines all week with his candid interviews in his native country, hinting that a move to Real Madrid would be difficult to turn down and now could be the time for a "change of environment".

Suarez has now gone a step further by confirming he wishes to leave Anfield.

His reasons for wanting to do so have been laid at the feet of the British press.

"It is a difficult moment for me, my coach and my colleagues know that they (the media) didn't treat me well," he told a press conference.

"Because of the paparazzi I could not go in my garden, I could not go to the supermarket.

"My reason for leaving is not the money

"It's my family and image. I don't feel comfortable here anymore."

Suarez is currently serving a 10-match ban for biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic and hinted that it was this incident that put in motion his desire to leave.

"The straw that broke the camel's back was my mistake," he said.

The incident with Ivanovic was just one of a number of high profile incidents involving the striker since his move to the Premier League from Ajax. Most notably, he was found guilty of racially abusing Manchester United defender Patrice Evra.

His confirmation of wanting to leave follows comments from the player all week that suggested he could be heading for the exit.

"It's a good moment for a change of environment because of all I've been through in England, where I haven't been judged as a player but based on other things," he said earlier this week.

"I had a hard time, very hard, in the things that have been said are lies. One has limits and the family also suffers.

"They treated me bad and it would be understandable if one day I go to my club (and the media are waiting for him) but I cannot walk my baby, the paparazzi are always there.

"My family, my image - that's what matters to me most. The coach and some colleagues know that I suffered, I was treated badly and I did not feel comfortable and they know perfectly.

"It's nothing against Liverpool, on the contrary, I feel very comfortable at the club, but I have a daughter and I do not want to hear bad things about her father.

"In England they talk about many things and in some ways I feel uncomfortable.

"I do not know when I'm going and I do not know if I'm staying.

"If I stay it is because it is a great club but also in turn I know that it is difficult because of the harassment I get from the press."

Real Madrid appears to be the obvious destination for Suarez, who spoke earlier this week about the difficulty in turning down the Spanish giants should they make an approach.

"England and Spain are the best leagues in the world," he said at a national team press conference ahead of a friendly against France in Montevideo.

"It is normal that it is impossible to say no to big teams for which one always dreams.

"Yet I have nothing, I have not spoken with Real Madrid nor with Liverpool.

"My agent has not told me anything either and that leaves me alone, but they (the media) are speculating.

"Every time you do something is becomes big. I just said I'm very happy at Liverpool and I'll be forever grateful to this great city and this club made me grow so much, where I still have a contract."

Suarez is currently serving a 10-match ban for biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>7 - Without Luis Suarez's goals this season, Liverpool would still have finished seventh in the Premier League table. Depth.</p>— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>7 - Without Luis Suarez's goals this season, Liverpool would still have finished seventh in the Premier League table. Depth.</p>— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) <a href="

Dear OptaJoe,

A tweet is already a summary. It does not need summarising.

Best Wishes,

Russ.

If I was in charge of this situation, I'd be asking for £45m and unless that is met, in full, then he stays here, even if he refuses to play.

If we cave in and accept less, then we'll never get a fair deal when selling players, we're just providing a template for any player to get away from us.

All this talk of £20m and Callejon, fuck me, that's the worst deal I've ever heard, ever.

Even if we keep Suarez in the reserves for 12 months, I'd still expect a better deal than that for him next Summer, considering his age and his contract status.

The manner in which Madrid and Barcelona go about their transfer business is unfair, and I repeat my request from last week, where Iberian and South American players have something written into their contracts with regard to interest from those two teams.

If Rodgers wants to keep him then he should come out and say "Sorry Luis, you're staying unless we receive £45m. Don't blame us, blame Real Madrid, end of press conference, see you in August Luis."

"PS, if you want to walk your child without the press intruding then stop biting people and stop calling black players 'negro'."

And you ask me to stop following you round the forum? You're obsessed. Ram it up your arse you pointless cunt. Put me on ignore as you were told to. Prick.

Told to by who exactly?

Im purposely following you around the forum you thick cunt. Because you ignored my post the other day after I called you out on your pathetic PM. If you want to keep bringing my name up and PMing me pathetic fucking shite then don't run away when I reply.

Fucking moron. Who are these numerous 'good lads' who share your opinion of me? Im sure I wont get a reply again.

If I was in charge of this situation, I'd be asking for £45m and unless that is met, in full, then he stays here, even if he refuses to play.

If we cave in and accept less, then we'll never get a fair deal when selling players, we're just providing a template for any player to get away from us.

All this talk of £20m and Callejon, fuck me, that's the worst deal I've ever heard, ever.

Even if we keep Suarez in the reserves for 12 months, I'd still expect a better deal than that for him next Summer, considering his age and his contract status.

The manner in which Madrid and Barcelona go about their transfer business is unfair, and I repeat my request from last week, where Iberian and South American players have something written into their contracts with regard to interest from those two teams.

If Rodgers wants to keep him then he should come out and say "Sorry Luis, you're staying unless we receive £45m. Don't blame us, blame Real Madrid, end of press conference, see you in August Luis."

"PS, if you want to walk your child without the press intruding then stop biting people and stop calling black players 'negro'."

There's a release clause.