You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Woolwich incident- Man ran over then Beheaded

BCM

Wanked off to Fuges pic twice and I'll be honest, it just isn't my thing. Why would you post that mate?

To finally prove that there is no God. It's now a fact and all religion is now void and peace will fall upon earth and I'm a hero.

i fucking hate these edl and bnp cunts just as much as extreme islamics. fucking scum.

Get yourself down there and do some cunt kicking Stiggy lad.

I'll be right behind you. It'll take me a while to get there obviously, and the chances are it'll be all over and you'll be a small stack of pulp. I will, however, ensure a heroes burial for you. Netto bag and a wheely bin suit ya?

Can't believe all the papers are going with the image on their front pages.

Isn't this fucking irresponsible from a moral perspective and giving this cunts the media exposure that they were after?

Some soldier got run over by a nutter who then slit his throat and then spoke to a bypasser's camera. It is front page news. The tv stations had already covered it, some even showing the video of the guy covered in blood and saying why he did it.

You can't believe what now? I can't believe you can't believe it.

The fact that millions of very young kids will be walking into newsagents tomorrow and seeing a fucking deranged psychopath with a blood dripping off his hands holding a meat cleaver after completely butchering a man to his death plastered on every front page.

The fact that millions of very young kids will be walking into newsagents tomorrow and seeing a fucking deranged psychopath with a blood dripping off his hands holding a meat cleaver after completely butchering a man to his death plastered on every front page.

Still can't believe you can't believe it. This is the media we're talking about.

See Pony Ps post for further information.

Not being funny mate but most newspapers everyday are covered in horrifying murder stories, health scares or pictures of cunt celebrities whom those kids can never live up to. Seeing a freeze frame of some ranting negro with a machete won't effect them much.

I know, but they were craving the media attention. Why give them extra exposure?

A photo of them both gunned down would have been more appropriate for the front pages.

That's all I'm saying.

Can't believe all the papers are going with the image on their front pages.

Isn't this fucking irresponsible from a moral perspective and giving this cunts the media exposure that they were after?

I think you know already.

fucked up on so many levels

fair play to the person who's attending the victim whilst the 2 skitzo's are standing yards away with meat cleavers in their hands! fucking amazing human being!

fucking hate the way peoples 1st thought is "i'll get me phone out" instead of either "run the fuck away and call police" or "help the dying man"

and the people who put that footage (itv?) of a murdered man on internet/telly should be fucking be-headed ! think of the poor fella's family you horrible cunts and not your journo careers!

Get yourself down there and do some cunt kicking Stiggy lad.

I'll be right behind you. It'll take me a while to get there obviously, and the chances are it'll be all over and you'll be a small stack of pulp. I will, however, ensure a heroes burial for you. Netto bag and a wheely bin suit ya?

dont push the boat out or anything