You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Allan

The few times the four of us got on together in the last year, we had huge sections of the map covered. A few kills, then you're playing against angry players, which is great.

The only players who really piss me off are blatant cheaters. Quick scopers are ace, obviously it's no fun when they kill you, but it's a hard one to master.

You can't beat an Al rant.

My favourite is the frequent panic knife calls, even if it's a sniper on the other side of the map. 

I don't know what it is with my right stick. Seems to be the most sensitive analogue stick in the World - It even follows me around on different controllers...

I've struggled with the interface, things like mute all are not as simple as bops2. I've just figured out how to do it. I also realised you could by the abilities lol. I loved mw2 until the hackers messed it up. That along with bf3 were the only two games I ever bought for both PC and console.

Anyone enough with the moaning when can we all party up give out some TNF massacre?

Had a run on that Heavy Duty playlist earlier. It does take longer to die, but not much. You get 30% extra health, which means it takes at least another bullet to kill, depending on the range of course. It may not sound much, but in CoD, every split second counts.

Not sure exactly what this does for sniper rifles, as they have different hit multipliers depending on the area of the body you hit. I'd assume that only headshots would be one shot kills, where shots elsewhere on the upper body will require earlier damage from an explosive or another persons bullets, to give you that one shot kill.

Exactly, TK. Agree with every word. Some clowns think it's more realistic to Sprint through claymores like Usain Bolt and come through unscathed.

It's always shit players who moan and send you the messages complaining about camping. If I'm so shit, and it's so easy to get such good scores, everyone would be at it.

Target finder is not such an advantage as people say. Nor is camping. Nor is any other way people play as there is always a way to kill people. I see teammates constantly getting killed going after campers, then moan about them. If they had any brains or self control, they wouldn't go for revenge kills.

It's big girls blouses who send messages and I love when I receive them. Getting kills in these games is more about being clever and being able to outwit your opponent, in my humble opinion.

There is nothing more satisfying than killing the same player a few times from the same spot, and he keeps coming back to try to kill you, not realising that you have moved to a spot where you can see your original position and you kill him a few more times. Thats when the messages start coming ! But as you say, its horses for courses, some maps mean you have to be fast and quick , some allow you to sit tight and rack up cricket scores.

• Upvote 1

Can somebody invite me to TLW_TNF clan on ps3 please.

The clans don't seem to be working entirely right. On Elite I don't show up as having a clan but on the PS3 I do. 

I'll try and send an invite from the PS3 once my Dishornored install has finished. 

The clan stuff for Ghosts doesn't run through Elite anymore, it's all run through the new app.

Android

iOS

Windows Phone

Windows for PC

Elite was a mess from day one, and though they did finally get round to making it usable for Black Ops 2, it always has been a disaster. Which is why they abandoned it for Ghosts.

Not sure if they'll go back to Elite when Treyarch* release their next CoD title.

*It might be a different studio - Sledgehammer Games have been given the go ahead from Activision to work on a new Modern Warfare title.

• Upvote 1