You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Allan

Dang it! My brother's PS3 is playing up now, so I can't get on at the moment.

First his Xbox360s throws a wobbly and has to be sent back for repair, or to be replaced, and now the bloody PS3! Grrr! Not a happy bunny.

It was nothing more than a change of video signal, from HD to SD. No idea how it managed to change itself.

Changed the video output signal back to HD and hey presto, PS3 was playable once again.

I created a loadout with the MR-28 with burst fire and various other attachments. The gun itself in burst mode is awesome, just takes a while to ADS, and Quickdraw doesn't really make much difference either.

Choosing the perks to use to get that balance just right. So far I've run with Slight of Hand, Scavanger, Focus & Quickdraw.

For me, Focus is a must to keep your burst on target. Scavanger is needed if you're not running the support streaks and the ammo crate specifically. If you're running with the ammo crate streak, then there's no need for Scavanger.

To sum up a typical game just went 10 and 14 on some jungle piece of shit map. Of the 14 deaths about 12 were at the hands of a sniper. Guess my style of play just doesnt suit the game, i regularly see people with 40 plus kills. 

The people who get 40 kills, sit in the corner of a room and camp.  Then they move to another corner and camp etc etc...

To sum up a typical game just went 10 and 14 on some jungle piece of shit map. Of the 14 deaths about 12 were at the hands of a sniper. Guess my style of play just doesnt suit the game, i regularly see people with 40 plus kills.

The people who get 40 kills, sit in the corner of a room and camp. Then they move to another corner and camp etc etc...

I mentioned earlier in the thread that you cannot run and gun in this game unless you have super quick reactions, which I would imagine most of us in this thread will no longer have.

You have to work yourself around the edge of the maps, or if you're partied up, you need to lock down an area and create choke points for those revenge kill seeking fools to come and get you.

If you don't already use the IED, then I suggest that you do. You won't always get a kill with them, but they do act as early warning systems if positioned well.

Failed at the first attempt but there is now a bidder.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221322331829?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If you're waiting for PS4, then there's no need to rush, dude.

If you're not waiting, then get yourself online, join the clan, and let's be having you! (In my most convincing Delia request).

Just played it for the first time since I last posted in the thread. Only went online because I saw TK had it, even when I was first playing MW2 and was absolutely dreadful at the game I always enjoyed playing it and wanted to be on it loads. I just have no desire to play this at all.

It's absolute garbage. Hit detection is still all over the place, spawns are still crap and people are shooting me before I've even got them in view. 

I honestly have no idea how this got through testing to be released. Not even just the worst COD I've played, it's probably one of the worst games I've played full stop. 

My copy is going on ebay tomorrow. 

Normally starts off low on a new game for me too, particularly if I've bought it a few weeks after it comes outi

Up to 1.28 now after a solid night's play last night and some big scores.  Really getting into this now, my favourite since MW2 due to the maps.  Using a silencer and having a lot of joy camping with SAT COM, IMS and sentry gun and that new perk where the enemies don't leave a skull on the map when they die.  Stealthy one hit kills.

Are you upgrading to PlayStation 4 any time soon, TK?

Not as soon as I'd like.  I need to start a PS4 fund but it'll be tough because I spend way too much every month on stupid bits of plastic and crisps.

Up to 1.28 now after a solid night's play last night and some big scores.  Really getting into this now, my favourite since MW2 due to the maps.  Using a silencer and having a lot of joy camping with SAT COM, IMS and sentry gun and that new perk where the enemies don't leave a skull on the map when they die.  Stealthy one hit kills.

Not as soon as I'd like.  I need to start a PS4 fund but it'll be tough because I spend way too much every month on stupid bits of plastic and crisps.

Takedown.

• Upvote 1