What say you?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. What say you?

• World class. One of the most attractive women in the world.
    • She is a fine looking woman.
    • She's nice, but overrated.
    • She's okay, but very overrated.
    • Overrated.
    • I don't rate her at all.

8 hours ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

I'd like to know what it's like to be from the block and I want her to show me.

So you want to be shot?

41 minutes ago, George Roper said:

Instagram post from yesterday

zqskj36p2ak61.jpg

Is that a bandaid on her knee? I reckon she’s had a tumble off her Grifter bike, whilst out riding around the hood. She should have got a Chopper. 

20 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Is that a bandaid on her knee? I reckon she’s had a tumble off her Grifter bike, whilst out riding around the hood. She should have got a Chopper. 

She's looking Chipper though.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

She can ride my Chopper any time.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, bigthrusts said:

IMG-20210411-233516.jpg

I grew up in Prescot on a street backing on to the old BICC Cables wasteground (Its a big Tesco retail park now) and every now and then travellers used to park up on the site. Great for us we used to have running battles with the lads etc. Superb times but one day a big land rover drove down our street obviously looking for things to steal and one of the girls only my age (8 or 9) was out the car window like that. Seriously the most stunning girl i've ever seen in my life. A week later I saw her have a shit and not wipe her arse. 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I grew up in Prescot on a street backing on to the old BICC Cables wasteground (Its a big Tesco retail park now) and every now and then travellers used to park up on the site. Great for us we used to have running battles with the lads etc. Superb times but one day a big land rover drove down our street obviously looking for things to steal and one of the girls only my age (8 or 9) was out the car window like that. Seriously the most stunning girl i've ever seen in my life. A week later I saw her have a shit and not wipe her arse. 

Hang on, did you just call an 8/9 year old girl fit?!

*strokes chin*

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Brownie said:

Hang on, did you just call an 8/9 year old girl fit?!

*strokes chin*

I was 8 myself to be fair 

16 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Serves you right for hiding in her toilet.