Jump to content

What say you?  

132 members have voted

  1. 1. What say you?

    • World class. One of the most attractive women in the world.
    • She is a fine looking woman.
    • She's nice, but overrated.
    • She's okay, but very overrated.
    • Overrated.
    • I don't rate her at all.


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

I'd like to know what it's like to be from the block and I want her to show me.

So you want to be shot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, George Roper said:

Instagram post from yesterday

zqskj36p2ak61.jpg

 

Is that a bandaid on her knee? I reckon she’s had a tumble off her Grifter bike, whilst out riding around the hood. She should have got a Chopper. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Is that a bandaid on her knee? I reckon she’s had a tumble off her Grifter bike, whilst out riding around the hood. She should have got a Chopper. 

She's looking Chipper though.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Is that a bandaid on her knee? I reckon she’s had a tumble off her Grifter bike, whilst out riding around the hood. She should have got a Chopper. 

She can ride my Chopper any time.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, bigthrusts said:

IMG-20210411-233516.jpg

I grew up in Prescot on a street backing on to the old BICC Cables wasteground (Its a big Tesco retail park now) and every now and then travellers used to park up on the site. Great for us we used to have running battles with the lads etc. Superb times but one day a big land rover drove down our street obviously looking for things to steal and one of the girls only my age (8 or 9) was out the car window like that. Seriously the most stunning girl i've ever seen in my life. A week later I saw her have a shit and not wipe her arse. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I grew up in Prescot on a street backing on to the old BICC Cables wasteground (Its a big Tesco retail park now) and every now and then travellers used to park up on the site. Great for us we used to have running battles with the lads etc. Superb times but one day a big land rover drove down our street obviously looking for things to steal and one of the girls only my age (8 or 9) was out the car window like that. Seriously the most stunning girl i've ever seen in my life. A week later I saw her have a shit and not wipe her arse. 

Hang on, did you just call an 8/9 year old girl fit?!

 

*strokes chin*

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Brownie said:

Hang on, did you just call an 8/9 year old girl fit?!

 

*strokes chin*

I was 8 myself to be fair 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I grew up in Prescot on a street backing on to the old BICC Cables wasteground (Its a big Tesco retail park now) and every now and then travellers used to park up on the site. Great for us we used to have running battles with the lads etc. Superb times but one day a big land rover drove down our street obviously looking for things to steal and one of the girls only my age (8 or 9) was out the car window like that. Seriously the most stunning girl i've ever seen in my life. A week later I saw her have a shit and not wipe her arse. 

Serves you right for hiding in her toilet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×