Sign in to follow this  
Champ

Posting pictures and shit

Ok, advice please...

How do I get rid of the t'his image has been resized' heading at the top of my pictures?

Thanks in advance

Do you mean on here?

If so, you can't. It basically stops people posting stupidly big pictures, thus preserving the sanity of Dave's servers...

I do. Only not everyone's pictures have that so I'm guessing they're doing something I'm not

If it doesn't have the message above it's because the image itself is smaller so doesn't need to be reduced by the forum software itself.

Either resize before you upload or you may be able to do so in the likes of imageshack. Don't know how the hosting sites do it as I use my own server for stuff like that.

Well I know that this is a medieval thread but has anything changed, do I still need to upload to an image sharing site as in day's of yore?

4 hours ago, nimrod said:

Well I know that this is a medieval thread but has anything changed, do I still need to upload to an image sharing site as in day's of yore?

Nah. Just paste the URL for the image into the ‘insert other media’ box. Or if it’s an image/video already saved on your phone then ‘click to choose files’

Thanks mate, I don't post a lot, but posted a pic in the 'dog pics' thread and used the old method.
I'm glad things have moved on.
' things in this life change very slowly
If they ever change at all'.