You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"23 Carra Gold Medalist" - Jamie Carragher post Istanbul interview

TLW

Guest ShoePiss
Just watching Carragher on LFC.tv. Fuck me, drogba loves him too!

Did you see the bit where they showed him coming out of the tunnel in the derby and he's shouting at the officials "Fellaini and his fucking elbows!"?

Yep it was a great interview. How about publishing the also excellent earlier interview that you did, which I found one of the most memorable I have ever read.

He slagged of 'Lawro,' revealed players talked about how shit the atmosphere was, how him and Owen had discussed why fans didn't take to him quite a bit, and how Gary Neville 'wasn't his favourite person.'

There is strong rumours that Carra cannot stand Gary Neville. It's going to be interesting on Super Sunday next season. I hope Carra replaces the downright awful Alan Smith. If I have to listen to Gaweth Bawwy, Wayne Wooney again. They should also dismiss Ray ''The Guys'' Wilkins and Jamie ''He's a fret'' Redknapp.

Did you see the bit where they showed him coming out of the tunnel in the derby and he's shouting at the officials "Fellaini and his fucking elbows!"?

That was hilarious, as was Phil Neville’s expression - trying not to laugh with a camera stuck in his face. It epitomised Carragher, the fact that he wasn’t playing wouldn’t stop him from trying to protect his team-mates.

Fellaini and his elbows got away with murder in that game though so it didn’t make much difference sadly.