You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Don Welsh

I'm not one for stirring shit, but this fucking cunt was throwing games. 100%. First time for 50 years we get relegated, and he just happened to be a manc.

Bring on the "he's gone get over it" from all the superfan twats with their head in the sand.

You couldn't be further from the truth. I've made my position quite clear, I want an English manager. We've had the "Scottish experiment" with that fucking wanker McQueen. Mark my words, no fucking Scottish manager will ever be a success at this club.

You couldn't be further from the truth. I've made my position quite clear, I want an English manager. We've had the "Scottish experiment" with that fucking wanker McQueen. Mark my words, no fucking Scottish manager will ever be a success at this club.

Not content with seasons, you're now writing off entire countries?

Best supporters in the world, my arse.

Not content with seasons, you're now writing off entire countries?

Best supporters in the world, my arse.

Look at the fucking state of this cunt.

I want what is best for the club. Break the fucking bank and get Stan Cullis in. If we don't, Wolves will dominate football for the next 30 years. You no doubt want some no mark foreign twat from the 2nd division.

Look at the fucking state of this cunt.

I want what is best for the club. Break the fucking bank and get Stan Cullis in. If we don't, Wolves will dominate football for the next 30 years. You no doubt want some no mark foreign twat from the 2nd division.

Why don't you fuck off and support Wolves, then? We both know you're only in this for the glory. Fans like you make me absolutely sick.

I was glad we got relegated as I thought it would mean the back of whoppers like you who have been ruining going the match since the Kop was expanded. I would happily take a few more years in the second division if it means all these johnny-come-latelys stop hanging round the club and we get some young, hungry players in who take pride in the shirt.

Why don't you fuck off and support Wolves, then? We both know you're only in this for the glory. Fans like you make me absolutely sick.

I was glad we got relegated as I thought it would mean the back of whoppers like you who have been ruining going the match since the Kop was expanded. I would happily take a few more years in the second division if it means all these johnny-come-latelys stop hanging round the club and we get some young, hungry players in who take pride in the shirt.

Spot on. I was in the Kop on the weekend and some wool leaning on the next barrier down shouted something in a Wigan accent. He got twatted for his trouble but it's a sign of things to come.

• 2 years later...