You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sky Sports Fittest  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Sky Sports Fittest

Anna Woolhouse is co-presenting this afternoon. She is beyond gorgeous. I'd genuinely marry her right now on the spot. She can shit in my hand.

B2RtXW2IYAE_juy.jpg

I was thinking the same this afternoon as well.

Still, Hayley McQueen is still my favourite - proper woman's figure. I bet she's a right mucky cow.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Both mate. if she wants to she can crack on and I fully expect her to do it. 

At least piss on your chest. Anything less and she's clearly frigid. 

I was thinking the same this afternoon as well.

Still, Hayley McQueen is still my favourite - proper woman's figure. I bet she's a right mucky cow.

Yup. McQueen is just spot on in every way. I'd bring her to Nando's and even let her chose what to eat. Then I'd charm her back at the house with some M&S Cava and finally go to town on that fantastic body, hours and hours of going up and down on those tits and the grand finale - 3.4 seconds of entry into that tuna canoe of hers.

She is nice. I think I like her.

Burning question - would you wank off Jim White without wearing gloves to spend night after night with a different female SSN presenter (consecutive nights until they had all stayed) in a posh hotel room just you, them and a fully stocked bar. No guarantee of a shag but they are committed to at least spending the night with you and sleeping in the same bed.

This should separate the men from the goblins.

Burning question - would you wank off Jim White without wearing gloves to spend night after night with a different female SSN presenter (consecutive nights until they had all stayed) in a posh hotel room just you, them and a fully stocked bar. No guarantee of a shag but they are committed to at least spending the night with you and sleeping in the same bed.

No.

• Upvote 2

Burning question - would you wank off Jim White without wearing gloves to spend night after night with a different female SSN presenter (consecutive nights until they had all stayed) in a posh hotel room just you, them and a fully stocked bar. No guarantee of a shag but they are committed to at least spending the night with you and sleeping in the same bed.

In a heartbeat. But I'd be off my face frolicking with Jim boy, and my handsome sober best with da ladies

I would agree to this. But old Jim would not be pulling his last minute of the tr*nsfer window loan deal to Brist*l R*vers face, as he would be getting slung out the fucking window as soon as Olivia and co turned up.

This should separate the straight men from the gays.

No.

Is Stig the one Major Tom is always accusing of being gayist? It's all coming together now, some Billy Butts style self loathing on the go here. 

"I'm not saying we have to take our pants off,  but if we do, it wouldn't be a problem would it?" 

As far as I'm concerned, Top Gun is watched strictly with the lights on. There's no Mig 28s in my killzone. 

• Upvote 4