You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

LFC Ultras

Bjornebye

I think the flares are boss, providing people are relatively responsible with them.

I'd liek to see them at home! Atmosphere is a fucking joke at home these days. Truly, truly dreadful. When even Arsenal are singing "where's your famous atmosphere", you know you've got fuckin problems.

I can barely be arsed with home games any more. I only did 4 or 5 this season. But I did 10 away games, mostly cos of the atmosphere these lids and their pro get going. It's just different league.

Have renewed my ST next season after not bothering this year. Why, I don't know. I just have a feeling that we're gonna have a good year and maybe things will get better at home. Afterall, it couldn't get much fucking worse, could it?

Guest davelfc
All fun and games until someone gets it in the eye.

When I worked at UPS they banned snowball fights in the truck yard as a lad in Calgary 'lost an eye'.

Fucking couriers, always losing things.

• Upvote 1

You can't even start a bit of a ruckus at a Dinamo Zagreb vs Red Star Belgrade match, which ultimately acted as a catalyst for simmering feelings of nationalism to come to the forefront of a divided nation, resulting in a civil war in which thousands died in one of the worst examples of modern day ethnic cleansing now without the PC brigade getting a bee in their bonnet. "elf n' safety" gone mad.

• Upvote 1

Obviously these smoke bombs are not as dangerous as the flares that used to get onto the Kop in days gone by and to be honest I personally don't have a problem if they're not a danger to anyone.

The away singing has been great recently and you can't knock that.

They're a fad though and fads come and go and so will these once the novelty wears off.

As for the Ultra tag, this is not a fad but a bandwagon and as far as I can remember Liverpool fans have alwyas preferred to be innovators rather than follow the herd but there you go.

Obviously these smoke bombs are not as dangerous as the flares that used to get onto the Kop in days gone by and to be honest I personally don't have a problem if they're not a danger to anyone.

The away singing has been great recently and you can't knock that.

They're a fad though and fads come and go and so will these once the novelty wears off.

As for the Ultra tag, this is not a fad but a bandwagon and as far as I can remember Liverpool fans have alwyas preferred to be innovators rather than follow the herd but there you go.

Does sound a bit shit like. It's like naming parts of town 'quarters'. Cringey.

• 6 months later...