You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham(A)

LFC 6 Times

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made that first edit hours ago. Thought wiki was policed by Nazis?

Yeah me too. They nailed that other one I did in seconds, but the Tony Gale one is still up. I suppose it depends who's watching.

Some pages are locked from editing without special authorisation. Rafas, for one. Neil Warnocks for another.

Why do sad losers make up shite to try and look good?

Quotes or fuck off.

I have no idea who Coutinho is and I have no interest in finding out either before I see him in a red shirt.

I wonder how many wanted us to sign him before he was linked with us though?

Numero obviously, but he knows every footballer on the planet and is on another level than us mere mortals.

Thats the advantage of having several personalities I guess.

I hope we dont sign him, I have a feeling it will be a waste of money, I can be very wrong but I'm usually right.

I've never seen him play, I have no idea about who he is, but I have a gut feeling and there is a reason Inter will let him go and dont play him.

Yes all the good ones.

I'm always right so I think you must confuse me with someone, maybe the guy who keeps changing his name all the time, he's usually wrong.

I hope to God that was one of his poorer games because from looking at that I'd rather sign that horse.

Hopefully they will not use that Palermo clip then.

To paraphrase: I've never seen him play, have no idea who is, I'm not willing to find out, I've just seen a few YouTube clips in which he looks shite, I don't want us to sign him because it will be a waste of money and he is shitter than a horse at playing football. Sometimes i'm wrong, but fuck that actually because I'm actually always right.

My reply in the thread...

Fucking hell.

People on here who are confessing that they've never seen him play and don't even know him talking about how shit he is going to be. About their "bad feeling" and the like. Embarrassing.

Nobody except those who have watched him a fair bit can say whether he'll be good or bad, so why don't we shut the fuck up and wait and see?

In other words, you didn't shut the fuck up - instead you swanned around the thread with authority ignorantly declaring this and that despite confessing you knew literally fuck all about the kid. And now that you've been proven wrong about one of your godly 'gut feelings' based on nothing, you're pretending that it never happened.

Mong.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'm not surprised he forgot what he said. The sheer volume or utter shit that exudes from his webbed fingers makes it difficult to keep track. Voronin better than Tevez, Hodgson losing the UEFA better than Rafa winning the CL, Carroll outscoring Suarez... It never ends.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
To be fair you can dig up quotes from pretty much everyone on here to make them look a bit foolish. Foe example' date=' how many people wanted Sturridge when we were linked with him?[/quote']

Quite a few.

To be fair you can dig up quotes from pretty much everyone on here to make them look a bit foolish. Foe example, how many people wanted Sturridge when we were linked with him?

Well, I did. I was incredibly happy with the (potential) signing.

Anyway, you can't dig up quotes to make somebody look stupid because being wrong isn't foolish. I've been wrong about Henderson but i'll put my hands up and admit I was wrong. Thats why I wasn't foolish - I was wrong. The best managers in the world have been wrong...it happens.

When you get things wrong continually (as opposed to now and then, like most of the sane posters on here), declare your opinion with supreme arrogance (or mongery, as in Code's case) and then lie to pretend it never happened or staunchly defend your wrong opinion, then you're a fool.

I'm not surprised he forgot what he said. The sheer volume or utter shit that exudes from his webbed fingers makes it difficult to keep track. Voronin better than Tevez, Hodgson losing the UEFA better than Rafa winning the CL, Carroll outscoring Suarez... It never ends.

Wait, what? I know he said Saviola is better than Tevez but Voronin? Bloody hell.

I laughed at that Hodgson point, you have to be a true fuckwit to even think stuff like that up.

We need to make sure that our summer signings are as good as Sturridge and Coutinho. What a difference they have made.

I agree , we can't afford any more mediocre Hendersons or Downings if we are going get anywhere next season.

To be fair you can dig up quotes from pretty much everyone on here to make them look a bit foolish. Foe example, how many people wanted Sturridge when we were linked with him?

The difference being most of us admit when we're wrong.

I agree , we can't afford any more mediocre Hendersons or Downings if we are going get anywhere next season.

I think Henderson in time will prove to be worth every penny of his transfer fee and more. As for getting signings the quality of Sturridge and Coutinho will be difficult especially at the fees we paid for the pair of them.

We will be going for top talent in defence, I think those players go at a premium.

Happy with today. Coutinho's performance today was odd - nothing went right for an hour then world class at the end. I thought Lucas' second half performance was as good as I've seen from him this season. A major concern for me is how we are set up to play on the break. It looks brilliant when we're winning but impotent at 0-0. For it to work next season we need our defence to be rock solid and I'm worried that it won't be x

Happy with today. Coutinho's performance today was odd - nothing went right for an hour then world class at the end. I thought Lucas' second half performance was as good as I've seen from him this season. A major concern for me is how we are set up to play on the break. It looks brilliant when we're winning but impotent at 0-0. For it to work next season we need our defence to be rock solid and I'm worried that it won't be x

Lets hope it is xoxoxoxo <33333 xoxoxoxo :p :)