You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

next blues boss  

175 members have voted

1. 1. next blues boss

• McLaren
    • Lennon
    • Hughes
    • Redknapp
    • Martinez
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • O'Neil
    • McCarthy
    • Other....

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^

That's not good mate.

It just came from a conversation I have had with an Evertonian - he said 'if he hadn't of committed suicide he'd have been perfect' -and someone said 'finally we know the reason why' - which tickled me.

Sorry if it offends anyone, it isn't meant to. I was just tickled by the conversation and finally finding out why! I'll delete it now, if not could someone else.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

It's okay, Whelan, it's not real. It's just text. You didn't kill the guy.

Or did you?

The ideal candidate must have an inferiority complex, a hatred of all things LFC and the ability to bring the People's Club mantra into every conversation, And when appointed must take a stroll along Church St then explain in an interview how all the people he met where Evertonians and Scouse.

It's okay, Whelan, it's not real. It's just text. You didn't kill the guy.

Or did you?

I know - but sometimes you forget that something that you find funny, might not be the case with others!

My dislike of all things Everton don't stretch that far, plus I think it is far more cruel if you let them live! The bitterness gets them in the end.

1 - He'll be paid more at Everton than he is at Celtic

2 - Celtic only have a strong-ish Champions League campaign once in a blue moon

3 - He'll get more exposure in the Premier League than in the SPL, where without Rangers the interest is even more minimal than usual

4 - It's unlikely he'll get bullets in the post every month like he does currently

Point 4 is definitely good enough reason to leave. Living is a bit more important than managing a football club.

Howard Kendall wants Big Dunce according to the Echo, I think he is hoping to be called back as part of some bizarre coaching set up, either that or that they can both go out and get gassed out of their minds on some European scouting mission

I bow to nobody in my dislike of EFC, but if that was the managerial team, I would be desperately tying to tag onto the Xmas party.

Malky Mackay built a team and took it to a cup final and won automatic promotion to the premier league with that very same team. I wouldn't leave Cardiff, if I was him.

Plus Cardiff have an owner who is willing to provide transfer funds.

Guest davelfc
So is BGB.

It's not his fault they keep picking up issues with Medicals.

They need to get ATOS in, even Gazza would get in to their squad then.