You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

next blues boss  

175 members have voted

1. 1. next blues boss

• McLaren
    • Lennon
    • Hughes
    • Redknapp
    • Martinez
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • O'Neil
    • McCarthy
    • Other....

I feel sorry for Bill Kenwright. He's been royally fucked by both Moyes and Ferguson. As virtually the last person to find out that Moyes was part of a long-schemed seamless transition, he has to find a new manager and wish his departing incumbent well with his next season plans in tatters.

Plus he has Dave Whelan singing the "small club" song again to help him.

Mancs and Lancs - fuck em all

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read this on the BEEB gossip page.

Wigan chairman Dave Whelan believes Everton is not a big enough club to attract Latics manager Roberto Martinez this summer. The Blues are looking for a replacement for David Moyes, who will join Manchester United in July. "He'll only go to a big, big club and I don't think Everton are big enough," Whelan said

Had to share!!!!

Mind you it's probably already been done as I've just noticed it's Mondays gossip column.

Maybe it's bed time!

They should go for Allardyce or Pulis. Maybe even Redknapp, I don't think he would like to be in the Championship at this stage in his career and it would probably not be that hard to lure him away from the stinking shitpile that is QPR.

Former Everton boss Howard Kendall believes Goodison Park favourite Duncan Ferguson would be "perfect" to succeed David Moyes as the club's next manager.

Ex-Toffees striker Ferguson, 41, has been on the coaching staff at Everton since October 2011, having made more than 250 appearances for the club.

from BBC Sport

Former Everton boss Howard Kendall believes Goodison Park favourite Duncan Ferguson would be "perfect" to succeed David Moyes as the club's next manager.

Ex-Toffees striker Ferguson, 41, has been on the coaching staff at Everton since October 2011, having made more than 250 appearances for the club.

from BBC Sport

That would be hilarious.

They should go for Allardyce or Pulis. Maybe even Redknapp, I don't think he would like to be in the Championship at this stage in his career and it would probably not be that hard to lure him away from the stinking shitpile that is QPR.

He wouldn't come up here to manage. He will only manage teams in London or south coast.

I can see Martinez or maybe Hughes becoming the manager. There best shout would probably be O Neil imo.

from BBC Sport

Looks like Howard is back on the sauce....

I knew Bill Kenwright 50 years ago. The most important thing in his life was his Christian faith. I had no idea until I read today's article in the Independent that David Moyes is cut from the same cloth. Two guys united - no pun intended - by an all- encompassing view that God will take care of everything. So it's highly likely that before success on the field, the first qualification of the next EFC manager will be deep-rooted and practised Christian beliefs.

That will make the field a bit different!

All over the media that Moyes has met with Ferguson and Giggs to discuss Manchester United related business.

Surely this is taking the concept of taking the piss to new levels. He's still under contract to, and being paid by Everton. And not a peep of disapproval from that little shithouse Kenwright.