You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

next blues boss  

175 members have voted

1. 1. next blues boss

• McLaren
    • Lennon
    • Hughes
    • Redknapp
    • Martinez
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • O'Neil
    • McCarthy
    • Other....

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warnock would be hilarious, that would cause meltdown on the bitterness scales beyond all comprehension. They are a match made in heaven. Realistically though it's looking more and more likely to be Neil Lennon. And he could go either way. But whichever way he goes, he'll have a good fucking whinge somewhere down the line.

The shite are not happy about the links to Martinez and I don't blame them, I went up the wall myself last year when we were linked with him, I was absolutely horrified in fact and I still would be now. I just don't see why he continues to get linked to these kinds of jobs. Sure he's got them to an FA Cup Final but he's also got relegated pretty much.

Why would Neil Lennon leave a side that's playing CL football for Everton?

1 - He'll be paid more at Everton than he is at Celtic

2 - Celtic only have a strong-ish Champions League campaign once in a blue moon

3 - He'll get more exposure in the Premier League than in the SPL, where without Rangers the interest is even more minimal than usual

4 - It's unlikely he'll get bullets in the post every month like he does currently

No it's not

He was linked with the job as soon as Gollum took the seat at castle greyskull

Why do you refer to Old Trafford as Castle Greyskull? Thats He-Man (the Good Guy's) home. Surely it should be Snake Mountain, Skeletors Hideout?!

Saying that Castle Greyskull looked like a Shit House compared to Skeletors gaff!

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I think had he lived, Gary Speed would have been the overwhelming favourite for the job - I think i'd hang myself if that was all I had to look forward to!

QTmLK.gif