You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I usually don't like to laugh at other peoples misfortunes but theres a special kind of whopper-ry going on around the internet today, after the announcement of Slur's retirement. Mancs have gone into crisis mode around the country, i thought a thread was in order to document the RAWK-esque eulogys, poetry and general twat-ery going on.

My choice pick

Redcafe - "I used to hate this song. Today I understand its appeal."

[YOUTUBE]zmbw8OycJrE[/YOUTUBE]

Guest davelfc
Yes indeed I am, but I also have a massive cock, so im fine with that.

Sorry mate but you can't claim tony as your own.

Tony Manero and FEG joint leaders to win today's award for outstanding service to spazology.

Nothing in defence of 'Tony Manero' but if you could explain how what i've explicated is at all 'spazology' (mature, as always Redder) I'd love to hear it.

If you mother was a millionaire whilst you were an infant, would it matter to you as much as it would if she was one today? You know, when you could actually experience the fact.

You can call me what you want but the truth is most Liverpool fans who have never seen us win a title would love us to win one that they could see. Crazy, I know.

Nothing in defence of 'Tony Manero' but if you could explain how what i've explicated is at all 'spazology' (mature, as always Redder) I'd love to hear it.

If you mother was a millionaire whilst you were an infant, would it matter to you as much as it would if she was one today? You know, when you could actually experience the fact.

You can call me what you want but the truth is most Liverpool fans who have never seen us win a title would love us to win one that they could see. Crazy, I know.

The only sensible reply to this is to inform you that you are a total spaz.

What the fuck is this shit?